Ministerial Servant charged with soliciting sex

by pr0ner 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Oh....and you bring your wife flowers and woo her into the mood and then gently "ask" her if she has a little time for some romance while the kids are asleep.

You DON'T ask a man to bend over and give it up.... sheesh. I would have arrested him too.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

MLE -"Ridiculous to post this guy's picture and list his name. I wouldn't be surprised if he commits suicide, and if he does I'd say the police department, the newspaper, and this religion have blood on their hands."

I bet the cops leave a loaded gun on the counter for him....

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I think it's one of those parks where gay men go to hookup. Just like there are types of bars for any type of person to hookup.

I find it laughable when it says that is a "crime against nature".

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

"It's interesting to me that the person who started this thread seemed kind of amused about this unfortunately devastating event. Sometimes empathy goes right out the door when gossip comes knocking...."

Ya think? The dude deserved it. He broke the local laws. Thank God there are some local laws like this yet in effect this country. Maybe there's some hope left!

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Well....we all know what God says about Homosexuality.....but that's not important here.

Unless you read, speak, and understand ancient Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic, and unless you understand the historical context in which any Bible passage seeming to condemn homosexuality was written, unless you can prove the Bible is God's Word, unless you can prove God exists, I wouldn't presume to presuppose an arrogant bigoted position on homosexuality. Your Bible simply feeds your hatred, supports your fear, and gives false credence to your irrational homophobia. It's just another form of mental illness and ignorance you are projecting. But I dare say that the only thing you prove, unequivocally, is that the biggest problem with Christianity is that it is full of Christians. “What God says”, lol.

I bet the cops leave a loaded gun on the counter for him....

Let me simply remind you and any other Christian who uses a book written by men for an ancient tribe of ignorant murderers, paedophiles, rapists, human sacrificers, pagan god worshippers, slave owners, and woman abusers, to justify your bigotry, that, Jesus said it wasn't WHO you love, but that you LOVE. I am sure your Jesus is very proud of you.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

You DON'T ask a man to bend over and give it up.... sheesh. I would have arrested him too.

The whole thing is, this cop, who is working undercover, is playing the role of a homosexual in a known homosexual hangout. Here's a comment from someone who's familiar with that area.

lovinlaughin

8:14 AM on March 25, 2011

This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore lovinlaughin.Show DetailsHide Details

EVERYONE in Gaston county knows this is what goes on at Rankin Lake. I can't believe they only got 1 guy...

It's a known hangout, and the undercover was playing the role of those who are known to hangout there. No reason to arrest the dude and post his photo like that. He's not a predator, but he was looking for some booty. I remember some years ago I used to frequent a certain diner. I had friends working there. There was a dude working there who was cleary gay. I'd rap with him, simply because he worked with my friends. One day he took my kindness as the possibility that I may be gay. He asked me with his celly out, whether it was safe to call me. To which I responded, no it aint safe to call me and looked him in his eyes when I said it, and he got the point. There was need for me to be offended, or physically harm him. Even if he would have been more graphic with it, i would have put him in his place, but I wouldn't want to see the guy arrested and his life turned upside down.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Sorry all - my earlier post was off the cuff and reflects my ignorance of the situation.

Many of you are right in that it was stupid for the police to arrest him for something like this and plaster his picture all over. I really do hope that this man, who is likely suffering in his denial of his own nature, can find a measure of happiness with himself and that he can learn to be comforatble in his own skin.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

PC - If it's Homophobia, then I guess God had a little of it when he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. If I'm a little like my Father, that's OK by me.

PC, are you gay? You seem to have an affinity for the Gay-er side. Is this why you're miffed? I see now why you're not a witness (probably because you're Gay), they don't tolerate it, and for good reason. Homosexuality is prohibited in the Bible.

And yes, I can prove the Bible God's word. But you wouldn't accept it, because it's anti-gay and doesn't fit in with your agenda of being Gay. And yes, I can prove God exist's. But you wouldn't accept the proof, because it's too painful to accept the the living God would not approve of Homosexuality. So it's easier to accept that there is no God.

Better wake up soon.... God is none too happy with liberalism these days. Just wait, you'll see, the end is coming for the those who hate truth.... I'm not a Witness, but the option isn't looking too bad at this point. At least these people have morals....

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    PC - If it's Homophobia, then I guess God had a little of it when he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. If I'm a little like my Father, that's OK by me.

S and G were not destroyed for homosexuality. You are ignorant.

PC, are you gay? You seem to have an affinity for the Gay-er side. Is this why you're miffed? I see now why you're not a witness (probably because you're Gay), they don't tolerate it, and for good reason. Homosexuality is prohibited in the Bible.

I have an affinity for equality, and again, unless you read, speak, and understand ancient Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic, and unless you understand the historical context in which any Bible passage seeming to condemn homosexuality was written, I wouldn't presume to presuppose an arrogant bigoted position on homosexuality. The Bible is a highly immoral book written by highly immoral men. The proof is in their actions. They recorded their crimes for all of us to read about.

And yes, I can prove the Bible God's word. But you wouldn't accept it, because it's anti-gay and doesn't fit in with your agenda of being Gay. And yes, I can prove God exist's. But you wouldn't accept the proof, because it's too painful to accept the the living God would not approve of Homosexuality. So it's easier to accept that there is no God.

Well, go ahead. Prove it.

Better wake up soon.... God is none too happy with liberalism these days. Just wait, you'll see, the end is coming for the those who hate truth.... I'm not a Witness, but the option isn't looking too bad at this point. At least these people have morals....

Well, I guess I will see you in hell, then. :)

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

So....that's a pretty good job at skirting the question. Are you gay or not?

I have an affinity.... LOL!! Is that a "Yes"? Or are you too chicken to admit what you espouse?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit