Ministerial Servant charged with soliciting sex

by pr0ner 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

Poor guy, the state has no business in the bedrooms of it's constituents. And the bible thumpers should concern themselves with the rafters in their own eyes. But perhaps the guy can stop living a lie and live for real now

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Police posing as horny strangers is just ridiculous.

In Britain in the 1840s, government agents were sent out to recruit and incite to violence. Then the poor suckers who listened to them were arrested and jailed/deported/executed.

With all the things going on in the world have these public servants got nothing better to do than offer affection and solace to the desperate than arrest them for accepting?

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

mr Whisky -

Come to Europe and spout your hate filth.

Serve a six year jail sentence for hate crime.

"Let him that is without sin cast the first stone." Can we assume you have messianic plans to save JESUS?

He is obviously not equal to your lofty standards of love and forgiveness.

(Or do you protest too much, as other ladies have)

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

mr Whisky -

"God Hates gays"

EXCuse me how dare you blaspheme the Hindu Pantheon! Homosexuals in hinduism are the "third sex".

Their love is an end in and of itself and produces its own beauty.

I dont know which ancient middle eastern sociopathic sex god you believe in, but he isnt everybody's God.

HB

• flipper
    flipper

" A crime against nature " ? My god- What WAS the guy doing- trying to boink a hole in a tree or something ? Unbelievable how backwards religious fundy press is in the south

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I used to go mountain biking alot. trails that literally were 2 hours deep.

I always had to twing thrice before peeing. I had heard many instances where police arrested people for public indecency......

we have so much REAL crime, and these bozos take advantage of "lightweights"

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

I've never gotten the impression that PublishingCult is gay, but if he is, so what? Who cares what other people do in their own homes? Who cares what people do in public as long as it doesn't affect you? The only help homosexuals need is help getting equal rights and idiotic laws like this overturned.

And for the record, before Whiskey starts spewing more ignorant speech and says I'm gay, I'm not. I'm openly straight. I have never had any attraction towards any man. But I do have gay friends, both male and female. They are no more disgusting or deviant than any heterosexuals I know.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Whiskey is bating you guys, don't feed into that LOL. For all we know his real name may be Aubrey and he wears lip gloss and has tan lines.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Aubrey's (Whisky's) tactics are very JW. I grew up with it. It's subterfuge as the main course of any spirited discourse. He has no valid argument, cannot support his irrational beliefs and the reasons for them, and if I fall on the side of equality and respect for gays, then I must be gay which is suppose to invalidate my argument. Childish.

• sir82
    sir82

In my experience....

People with strongly held, yet inarticulate, views against homosexuality are very often conflicted about their own sexual orientation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit