Ministerial Servant charged with soliciting sex

by pr0ner 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

PublishingCult you have more patience than I do. Sam Whiskey/Fred Phelps/Aubrey's 'argument' descends to the "I know you are but what am I" type. And that is when he is at his most coherent.

A few middle eastern tribesmen from 2000 years ago wrote what they thought their God might think about sexual conduct. Why on earth is this relevent today.

Shesh. The poor guy in the opening post is a victim of entrapment.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Wow, I wondered into this thread waaaayyy too late.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Irrespective of whether or not the Police should or should not have arrested him , or allowed his pic to be published, our interest in this is relating to his claimed status as a J W and a Min Servant.....

The fact is that he was living a lie as a J W. He would have stood up before his congregation and presented himself as living an exempliary J W life. He is a rotten hypocrite, pure and simple. If he was doing this then the honourable thing would have been to D/A himself and leave.

The WT loves to call out hypocritical priests of "Christendom"...this is yet another example to show that they have them too.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

The WT loves to call out hypocritical priests of "Christendom"...this is yet another example to show that they have them too.

I was wondering, is this why I have heard less attacks on pedophile priests lately? Too many skeletons in the WTBS closet, eh?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"What a backward country the USA is! Arresting a male adult who wanted to meet other male adults for mutually consensual sex."

I love how you stereotype an entire country based on one law in a county in one state that's twice as large as your country populationwise and 4 times as large as your country geographically as being representative of an entire country, which is 65 times the size of yours in population and 33 times yours in land area.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Asheville, NC is one of the best gay (or insert pc term here) holiday spots in the country and has a reputation as such. Apparently, it's just a county thing.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Crime against nature? Is that some sort of environmental crime? Will the EPA have to clean up the site?

• steve2
    steve2
    I love how you stereotype an entire country based on one law in a county in one state that's twice as large as your country populationwise and 4 times as large as your country geographically as being representative of an entire country, which is 65 times the size of yours in population and 33 times yours in land area.

My apologies. Stereotyping is one of the worst sins imaginable. I stand corrected: the USA indeed is a vast and huge country with room enough for all sorts of crazies, religious cranks and otherwise. Besides any country big enough to allow Charlie Sheen to flourish is probably impossible to stereotype.. Now, can I crawl back into my hole?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit