Ministerial Servant charged with soliciting sex

by pr0ner 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

And who said anything about Hell? I thought you didn't even believe in the concept of the Bible. Or do you?

I think deep down inside, you're Gay, you know it. You also know that God exists, but would love to drown out the idea with your own absurd ideas.

You're a mental case and the congo that booted you out is better off for it....

Just my two cents....

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Well, Fred Phelps, I am sure that was proof that God exists to a 9 year-old who just got caught masturbating by the Pastor of God Hates Fags, but it is a fallacious argument (in many ways) from ignorance. Let's try this one more time, shall we?

Forget about proving God exists, for now, at least . . . then we can get back to that and proceed to hang the homos high in honor of you. :)

Why is homosexuality a sin? Again, don't forget the question: Why is homosexuality a sin?

1. Please use Scripture.

2. Please make sure you show a thorough and accurate translation from the original language text.

3. Please use historical context for the Bible passage(s) you use.

4. And explain how the Bible passage is interpreted the way you say it is.

Thank you. Again, the question is: Why is homosexuality a sin?

PC

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

I can show you, but just as other have, you'll simply stick your head in the sand and say whatever bubbles up from your #%^&*($#. Namely, that the Bible isn't the word of God. Sooo....moot point on this. Have yourself a merry Gay little life.

So... I'll pass. You do it, you're the one that needs the help.

Oh....for someone who is sooo proud of his Gayness, you're sure shy about it. Why not scream it from the rooftops, "I'm Gay!" You're so proud to defend the homosexual's, but can't figure out why you're "shrinking" back on this..... Are you a "closet" Gay?

Stand up....be proud of your man love. Or can you?

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    I can show you, but just as other have, you'll simply stick your head in the sand and say whatever bubbles up from your #%^&*($#. Namely, that the Bible isn't the word of God. Sooo....moot point on this. Have yourself a merry Gay little life.

Fred, I'm being reasonable here. You cite God and Scripture as proof that homosexuality is a sin, and I'm giving you an opportunity to provide evidence for what you assert. Easy. Following the proper rules for debate, I will respond directly to your evidence, etc., and thus we avoid subterfuge, ad-homenem attacks, obfuscating, and I promise NEVER to say or imply that the Bible is not the Word of God during our civil and scholarly debate.

Oh....for someone who is sooo proud of his Gayness, you're sure shy about it. Why not scream it from the rooftops, "I'm Gay!" You're so proud to defend the homosexual's, but can't figure out why you're "shrinking" back on this..... Are you a "closet" Gay?

OK, fine, Fred Phelps. If it will get us debating like intelligent adults, then yes, I am an interior decorating gucci-wearing sausage whore. Happy? So what?

So... I'll pass. You do it, you're the one that needs the help.

I only need help in understanding how a human being gets to think the way you do :) So, how bout it? Why is homosexuality a sin?

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

It's a waste of time. You know why it's a sin, I don't have time for your drivel.

I'm guessing you were asked to leave a congreation because you're gay. So the answer is,.... you kow all the answer's. I'm not wasting my time to tell you what you already know.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    It's a waste of time. You know why it's a sin, I don't have time for your drivel.
    I'm guessing you were asked to leave a congreation because you're gay. So the answer is,.... you kow all the answer's. I'm not wasting my time to tell you what you already know.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

I honestly feel pity for you, Fred Phelps. You believe all this destructive crap and you cannot even articulate why you believe it.

Because God said, because the Bible says . . . neither of those are valid arguments.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

I feel no pity for you.... To my point, Mr. Homo. You wouldn't believe it, even if God himself told you so. Hell, you can't even admit you're Gay, but we all know it.

You're too thick to get "it". You don't believe the Bible is the word of God, therefore, there can be no argument..... In order to conduct a "debate", you must have a common platform, otherwise there can be no debate. You don't have one, other than, "I'm gay and it's sooo cool."

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i'm with steve.............

police waste time policing stupid stuff.

they're out there showing the worth of their pay

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    I feel no pity for you.... To my point, Mr. Homo. You wouldn't believe it, even if God himself told you so. Hell, you can't even admit you're Gay, but we all know it.

What bearing does that have on whether or not YOU have the ability to defend and articulate YOUR beliefs?

You're too thick to get "it". You don't believe the Bible is the word of God, therefore, there can be no argument..... In order to conduct a "debate", you must have a common platform, otherwise there can be no debate. You don't have one, other than, "I'm gay and it's sooo cool."

I believe the Bible was written over a period of 2,000 years by various authors in a very different time and in a very different context, both geographically and culturally, and in three very different languages, none of which I would assume you speak or understand. I am intelligent enough to do research and study a book taking into account language text translation, accurate intepretation, and context. But not you. You just believe whatever they tell you it says and it reinforces your ignorant beliefs about a class of people that actually held high and honorable positions in Biblical history. Aristobulus III: ever hear of him? He was the last high priest in Israel of the Hasmonean Dynasty and died shortly before Jesus' birth. He was the brother-in-law of King Herod. He was beloved by all of Israel and when Herod had him murdered, all of Israel mourned terribly. Aristobulus was openly gay. In Romans, Paul sends greeting to his remaining family of Jewish royalty. (Romans 16:10) Follow Jesus, do you? Show me one scripture in which Jesus condemns homosexuality. Just one will be fine. Feel free to cite scripture. I love scripture. You are just afraid of having your ignorant preconceptions about homosexuals trampled on. I have big boots, sonny boy. Let's play!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit