The impossible delusion of evolution

by brotherdan 172 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moshe
    moshe

B-D never did explain, why an intelligent creator god would create perfect life and then let it go extinct and then create another different form of life, then extintion, then something new, etc., etc., etc. If the extinction events are just the result of random events, then the life that replaces it is also the result of a random event- follow the randomness back to the beginning and what do you find?

• sabastious
    sabastious

In the midst of our incessant bickering North Eastern Japan, with a loud rumble, went under water. Did anyone seem to notice, really? Whether or not God exists is inconsequential to the people who are massacred by our earth's hiccups. Pointing to the sky doesn't help and it never did!

-Sab

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

God. The cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.

Oh wait, that's beer.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Wow, this thread is so...unexpected...and doesn't at all fit a pattern

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I know they don't want my pity, but I pity them all anyway. The joys of Gods word and the effects that He can have in their life may never be seen. And that's sad. Even those, like you MrsJones, that seem to believe in God have no concern about His word and have lost their faith because of the WTS. Most of you all deny that it was the WTS's fault and say it is only based on evidence. It saddens me how little faith some of you have."

Bro Dan,

you say, " The joys of Gods word and the effects that He can have in their life may never be seen"

You say your a Christian, and qoute the words above ,

but yet you seem to have more turmoil goin' on than any athiest on this board

just last week you were ready to throw God to the wolves. Job went through

more than what your goin' through, and you can't say that the devil test true christians

cause you cuss just as much as me

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Good point, wasblind. If Dan's life is one of Christian joy, who the hell wants it? It's no different from the JDubs calling themselves the happiest people on earth when they're depressed and ill in huge numbers.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Why does BD keep starting these dumb arse post, gets slamed and than he disappears without answering queastions posed to him?

I'm still waiting for an answer in a post he started 5 months ago before he 'left' for good.

• eric356
    eric356

Hey look, another person who's too lazy to read a damn textbook!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Yeah this the type of idiot I want to be around SMDH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UmotTE-VlY

• wasblind
    wasblind

" If Dan's life is one of Christian joy, who the hell wants it? "

MadSweeney,

you summed up my thoughts nicely, I hate to say it but Bro Dan make being a christian look bad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit