The secret things men hate about being men

by FlyingHighNow 129 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I guess this a backward way, through humor, to high light the fact that men aren't any more charmed in life than women. They have their pressures and problems, too.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I actually tried one once and didn't tell my girlfriend. We had a mild argument over something trivial, so I never got to find out how they work!! LOL!! About the only thing I got was a stiff neck!! Absolutely true story....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I hope they don't cost as much in New Zealand.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Not NZ FHN Australia!!and yes they are!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I guess I need to bone up on my geography. Lol.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Girl, it's way past your bedtime, and mine as well. Let me tuck you in bed and give you a virtual goodnight .

Villabolo

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, that sounds like a good plan. I have to work in 7 hours. I had a nap yesterday and I drank three iced teas at a late supper. Can you say insomnia?

• FlyingHighNow
  • Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I actually tried one once and didn't tell my girlfriend. We had a mild argument over something trivial, so I never got to find out how they work!! LOL!! About the only thing I got was a stiff neck!! Absolutely true story....

LOL!!!!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft
    They are too proud to ask for directions so they spend 2 years, 45 days, 7.5 hours, 20 seconds driving around lost during their life times.

Ha ha love it.

They have to pretend to understand football's 'off-side' rule.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit