The secret things men hate about being men

by FlyingHighNow 129 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

ColdRedRain, did you read that some of this is tongue in cheek? I happen to like guys, as long as they are NOT stereotypical brutes.

Lady Lee, thank you. And I agree about the junk and how vulnerable it is, hanging out there. Bicycle bars: I fell on one once when I was a little girl. It was horrible and painful for days. I cannot imagine if I had been a guy.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Men never get boobs that lose all their air and sag to their belly buttons, and then pretend they are still sexy looking and 16 years old because they spend a fortune on "perky" bras that mash that all slushy mush into a tight package that when removed, allows all that goo to dribble out and look like a floppy bean bag without the beans.

Men are obsessed with their "members" and proud of it, and women make fun of them about that while obsessing that THEIR members are the holy grail of the universe while they never allow those members to get what they were built to do. That is why SOME women hate men. They take their stuff out of service and then blame men for that decision and their own frustration over their own decision.

As a result of this never-ending conflict, many men and many women engage in the old menage a uno! They are all missing out in the real fun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

All men need women and most don't deny it. And the ones that do deny it are just bitter, angry liars. All women need men, but some women deny it, and they are liars. And the ones that do deny it are just bitter, angry liars. At least the ones who are genetically prone to need men, that is.

Men are better off with women in their lives and women are better off with men in their lives. Despite all the conflicts and (often) grief that entails, I firmly believe this.

The first woman in the Bible was a selfish bitch who was willing to sacrifice her only man for something better that left him in the cold. The first man in the Bible was a selfish idiot who was willing to sacrifice his life to keep his only woman; to keep the woman who betrayed him for her own selfishness. They became role models for hundreds of generations of humans. The roles change between the sexes over the centuries, but the game is still that kind of sick game.

Farkel

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

>They hate having their junk out where it can get kicked or sat on or crushed on a bike's crossbar. It can be dangerous hanging out there

Inner vulva has 800 nerve endings, testicles have 400 combined. You do the math.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Farkel, I am a fan of men, real men, the ones who know what real men are. And that is that they don't have to live up to brutish or macho steretypes. After leaving Jehovah's Witnesses I have had two very good relationships with men. We communicate well. Most of my friends are men, not women. This thread was really inspired by Sam Whiskey's silly tongue in cheek thread with a list of reasons men seldom get depressed. You and I know the list is silly. I kind of think maybe he didn't realize it was meant to be more silly than fact. My list is a mixture of fact, fun, stereo-types and more fun.

I wouldn't like a world with no men in it. And my church, I've heard priests say that the Adam and Eve story and the Mary Magdeline story have been doctored to take honor away from women. Who knows? They could be right. Because as my friend Linda at work says, something about the "power of the triangle." I had not heard that phrase before, but I must admit I found it humorous and maybe a little true. At least in men's eyes.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

CRR, you might get the thread locked with the c word. Can you please edit it out?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Vulva doesn't start with the word c.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

First I can't believe I read all of this thread. Second - I'm not going to lock it

We all thank you, Lady Lee, for your tolerance. It has been an interesting thread, indeed.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Cold, how about lady parts?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Nice to see the Saturday night train-wreck is in full swing.

NIKOLAS, I HAVE TOLD YOU YOUR MONKEY PRESENCE IS NOT WELCOME HERE!!!! >:0

• Farkel
    Farkel

flyinghigh,

I'm kind of fond of Plato's "split-apart" notion, even though I know it is just another of his many fantasies. He asserted that the original humans had all masculine and feminine attributes and so they were, well, "perfect." And boring. So the Gods split the original humans into two sexes to create a little bit of excitement and challenge. Gods are such pranksters, arent' they?

According to Plato, each one of us has our rightful "other half" somewhere here on earth right now and we are all on a search to find each other so we can be "whole," or as the Bible says, "one" again.

It sounds like a story that should be on the Hallmark Channel, but it is something to make saps like me misty-eyed over that notion.

Farkel, 50% CLASS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit