The secret things men hate about being men

by FlyingHighNow 129 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

JeffT, I made up that number. I have seen guys stop to ask for directions. I've seen women who would not. It's a stereo-type.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I am done with the little blue pill. My Doctor gave me one but didn't tell me how to use it.

So I put it in my shoe.

It made me limp.

So I think they are better for contraception.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

On the way out, I've noticed that when women really love and like and want to have plenty of sex, sometimes husbands and boyfriends will use it to punish the women. It can work both ways. Sadly.

Mr. Freeze, have you seen the movie Something About Mary?

Coco, much of this is done in jest. Don't take it all seriously.

• tia.dalma
    tia.dalma

good to know this info, for future references, when I'll get married...

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

I wouldn't want a vagina for all the tea in China

• Violia
    Violia

Do women know about shrinkage?
    Elaine: What do you mean like laundry?
    Jerry: No, like when a man goes swimming afterwards.
    Elaine: It shrinks?
    Jerry: Like a frightened turtle!
    Elaine: Why does it shrink?
    George Costanza: It just does.
    Elaine: I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I wouldn't want a vagina for all the tea in China

Care to expound? We could take this at least two ways. Vaginas have their advantages and from what I can deduce, most guys like them a lot.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    They are too proud to ask for directions so they spend 2 years, 45 days, 7.5 hours, 20 seconds driving around lost during their life times.

The great thing about being a man, is that men don't moan and complain about their problems - they solve them. In the case of having to stop and ask for directions, we men spent trillions of dollars in research and development to launch a space-based global positioning system. Problem solved. No man on planet Earth need suffer the humilation of stopping to ask for directions ever again.

Likewise, the "blue pill" is another fine example men working together to produce an afordable solution to a humiliating problem.

And this very minute, top Japanese scientists are working around the clock and spending trillions of dollars to solve the most vexing problem man has faced since the beginning of time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1SADcP5g1o

Soon there will be an unbroken stream of beers and sandwiches flowing out of every kitchen to all men, everywhere.

Soon now... soon.

- Lime

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Guys like you, Lime, you need robot women. Can you say Stepford Wives?

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Care to expound?

Absolutely, if you'd like

We could take this at least two ways.

We? You mean you

Vaginas have their advantages and from what I can deduce, most guys like them a lot.

Yep. And vice versa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit