Have you given up on humanity?

by d 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

You sound like a spoiled brat. You'll never be happy if you are so self absorbed.

• still thinking
    still thinking

You sound depressed d. Have you spoken to your doctor? Many of us go through phases of depression in our lives. It is not uncommon. Sometimes brought on by stress or other factors. If life feels hopeless it might be time to get some help. It may only be a temporary feeling. But you may need help to get through it.

• d
    d

How the hell do I sound like a spoiled brat? I am not self absorbed. I am not asking for your damn pity.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    I realized as I am getting older, that people are really just mean, I had a very naive view of the world, now I see the world for what it is a true cesspool of hatred and violence.
    People to me are like fleas.They need to done away with.
    I am so damn angry becuase I am struggling with school and I feel my math professor does not understand. I am so pissed off, college feels so worthless. I AM ANGRY.I feel like screw it all . Life is so damn unfair it is F**** unfair.

Life is hard so you have given up on humanity????? You're frustrated about college? You are lucky to be IN college! Life is what you make it, and humanity is every person you come in contact with. How dare you assume that humanity is a cesspool when you haven't bothered to look at it?

• dm6
    dm6

Misanthropy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search "Misanthrope" redirects here. For the Molière comedy, see Le Misanthrope. For the French metal band, see Misanthrope (band). Le Misanthrope 1719 Ed.

Misanthropy is the general hatred, mistrust or disdain of the human species or human nature. A misanthrope, or misanthropist is someone who holds such view or feeling. The word's origin is from Greek words μ?σος (misos, "hatred") and ?νθρωπος (anthropos, "man, human"). The condition is often confused with asociality.

• d
    d

I am not depressed just sick and tired of feeling like I am getting nowhere. I try and fail,

• simon17
    simon17

I used to see myself helpng people.But now I could care less.The reason is because in reality things will never get better

Maybe not. But things will get better for the people you specifically help. In the end, it may not matter in the cosmic sense. But for that moment, you can be assured it mattered to them.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Are you able to get help with what you are trying to do?

We all fail at things...we can't be good at everything. But we are all good at some things.

Maybe you need a change of focus? What is it you are failing at? And what are you succeeding at? Lean towards what you are good at.

I understand your frustration if you are putting in lots of effort and not achieving what you hoped.

• d
    d

yes I try getting in my academics but I still feel stressed.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Do you know WHAT is stressing you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit