Have you given up on humanity?

by d 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• d
    d

People to me are like fleas.They need to done away with.

• d
    d

how can I help the less fortunate?

• cofty
    cofty

People to me are like fleas.They need to done away with.

d - shut the fuck up winging and do something useful for others.

The world is amazing and the potential of humanity is awesome. If you are going to let selfish people embitter you thats your loss, grow up.

• d
    d

Cofty, I trying to do something useful for others.My college is trying to come up with a group to help our community.But even that is not enough.

• kokyong.soon3
    kokyong.soon3

i suffered nervious breakdown after i was disfellowshipped for not taking the neutrality stand. and for the next 21 years iwas in the state of depression. but once i started taking my medicine regulary my mood improved. now i am less negative towards living.

• d
    d

I am so damn angry becuase I am struggling with school and I feel my math professor does not understand. I am so pissed off, college feels so worthless. I AM ANGRY.I feel like screw it all . Life is so damn unfair it is F**** unfair.

• cofty
    cofty

d - I'm sorry you are having a hard time.

Is there anything you can do to get help with school? It will be worth it in the long run if you can improve your chances of getting a job you enjoy.

If there is something specific you are struggling with why not post it and see who can suggest ideas? There are a lot of smart people on teh forum who might be able to help.

You are right though, life often isn't fair - life just is. Its a struggle to make somehting good out of our circumstances but its much better than giving in.

Wishing you well friend.

• d
    d

I am struggling with feelings with anger and cyncism.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I agree with cofty d. Ask away on here. I'm sure people would love to help you with a suject you are struggling with. People want you to succeed.

Well done for putting in the effort. We all need help sometimes with things we are struggling with. I'm glad you shared your struggle.

• cofty
    cofty

Find some beauty or fun to inspire or distract you d.

Music, good food, a film, your favourite comedian, a good book - something to take your mind off the stress for a while. There will be time enough to deal with the problems of school once you feel more positive.

We all have times when it feels frustrating and pointless, then you look back later and wonder how it worked out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit