Are you a fader, Df'd, DA'd, or Still In?

by brotherdan 86 Replies latest jw experiences

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I thought this would be an interesting poll that would show everyone the backgrounds of all of us when we left, if we have.

For myself, I am not Df'd, but I am attempting a fade. I still go to some meetings with the wife to help with kids, but that's it. No commenting or field service.

What about everyone else?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I've posted this before, but I thought the newbies might like it. It is a talk by an elder who steps down and DA's himself at the end of the talk. He does it fantastically. On his website he says that he was going to bring up the WT being part of the UN and alot of other scandels, but cut it out at the last second.

I'm actually glad he did. He does an AMAZING job!

http://jumbofiles.com/4eaokjjx2m8a/Talk1b.mp3.html

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

My heart and soul aren't in, but I still go just because I want to help some family members get out.

I've planned to DA next month.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Nobleheart, if you are trying to get family out, have you considered sticking it out for a while longer to try and help? That's why I haven't left yet. I think I could do a bit more good by staying in and talking to my wife about inconsistancies of the WT than being DA'd.

• yesidid
    yesidid
    It is a talk by an elder who steps down and DA's himself at the end of the talk. He does it fantastically. On his website he says that he was going to bring up the WT being part of the UN and alot of other scandels, but cut it out at the last second.

Brodan, You do know that he has since said that were he able to back-track time he would not do that again.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I didn't know that.

He didn't go back to the org though, right?

I wish more people would do it this way.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

started as a fader but DA a few months ago when the elders were wanting to "talk" to me. When I 1st DA it was like going through the pain all over again, but now I'm glad I did.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

We are too Found Sheep!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I kicked them to the curb. My DA letter is here.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Oooohhh. Can't wait to read it, LWT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit