3/15 WT " Do Not Deceive Yourself "- WT's Excuses for No Armageddon

by flipper 82 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

DING- Exactly. WT society DOES NOT want JW's thinking for themselves . It challenges their power over them.

SIR 82- Very true - Jehovah's Witnesses should hang it up after waiting for 132 years now. I mean, come on ! How patient does the WT society expect them to be ? It's crazy.

DACHEECH- Friends promised to attend your wedding and didn't ? Wow. Nice friends. Not. Just think - the WT society promises " everlasting life " to it's members ! They'll NEVER die. What a pisser offer to find out they've been lied to.

GERARD- I like your cartoon characters ! Pretty cool. And accurate.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT- Glad you liked the thread. If I had friends who delayed coming over for dinner for 132 years- I imagine they'd miss my funeral as well ! LOL ! You are right- it would be time to get new friends.

PUNK OF NICE- It is funny and strange how the GB thinks that THEY have the right to tell God just when Armageddon will occur. Or WHAT He should do. If he even exists.

CULT CLASSIC- That's interesting that a former elder- an older guy goes off on a tangent saying that JW's shouldn't be overly concerned about wHEN armageddon will come. Easy for HIM to say that- he's older , probably be dead in 20 to 30 years ! What about young people who have the REST of their lives left to live ?? The old guy sounds like a typical JW with the attitude that WE don't matter- only Jehovah and the organization matters .

PRODIGAL SON- That's a good idea that it will be interesting to see how Witnesses respond to the " New World Order " cults predictions about May 21st, 2011. When that date comes and goes - it would be a good talking point we could use to perhaps reach JW's to tell them that predictions usually don't come true. I might use it with some JW relatives.

THE JIGS UP- The WT society just sits there waiting , salivating at the mouth hoping SOME kind of disaster will occur so they can proclaim it as " the great tribulation " or " Armageddon ". Your dad sounds like he's still pretty convinced it's happening too. You are correct- WT society keeps using the same old tricks - but there is such a turnover of newbie Jehovah's Witnesses that SOME of them are unaware the tricks were used in 1925 or 1975 or even 1995. So it's a changing cast of characters- using same mind control tactics.

STEALTH- Exactly. JW's need to realize they have to stop allowing the WT society to keep fooling them. The mind control keeps them blinded.

ROCKETMAN- Good point. I used to notice lots of expensive cars at assemblies as well. JW's got into debt problems up to their earlobes. Thinking they probably wouldn't have to pay off debts because Armageddon would eliminate their debts. I guess THEY got a big surprise ! LOL !

KEYSER SOZE- Very true. WT society always blames rank and file JW's for the failed expectations. When in reality it's the WT society making all the false promises causing anticipation inside JW's. Crazy.

NUGGET- I agree. WT society leaders have DEFINITELY been rude house guests.

JIYUU2- I love your skeletons sitting at the table picture ! That is freaking hilarious ! I laughed my a$$ off when I first saw it ! Thanks for the humor ! " We're still waiting " ! Priceless.

MEETING JUNKIE NO MORE- It is amazing that Witnesses can't see through this " tripe " as you said - but it shows the power of delusion and mind control. When the WT society uses expressions saying Witnesses have the " wrong view of the timing " it transfers aLL the blame and responsibility onto the individual JW. It is a word usage which is like saying " shame on you Witnesses for having the WRONG views of timing ! " So by using THAT phrase like that it induces JW's to have GUILT for feeling that way or looking at things that way. It is " thought stopping " lingo that the WT society uses. It's insidious , tricky, and criminal use of the English language.

MGC_CORONA- I see UNDERCOVER posted a link to the article for you.

UNDERCOVER- Thanks for the link to the article. Appreciate it.

STUCKINAMOVEMENT- Thanks, glad you liked the thread. I'm sure there ARE a lot of sick hearted JW's in the organization right now. So many have given their ENTIRE lives - and for what ? A pipedream. An unreality. It's evil and criminal what the WT society is doing to it's members. And as you say- even MORE criminal the WT society doesn't take responsibility for the deception it puts over on members. It's a control tactic the WT society uses to keep putting guilt onto members. The 2 legs ALL mind control cults walk on are : fear & guilt. If they can control members by the use of fear & guilt - members won't rise up as much. So WT society keeps pouring it on like Kool-Aid onto members. Sick stuff

• flipper
    flipper

DACHEECH- Boy that cried wolf. As you say- good lesson for rational people.

POTLEG- With all the failed expectations happening your description of WT leaders as " pigs " I feel is quite accurate. Only " pigs " would throw slop all over it's members for years. Good point you make. WT society does NOT deserve JW's trust after all these failures. If you are a current Jehovah's Witness- LISTEN to POTLEGS advice and stop following the leaders of the WT society- they are deceiving you. It's been over 130 years now- time to move on and live your life ! Please listen !

FRESH PRINCE OF OHIO- Yes, the WT society leaders are full of excrement I agree. They are suffering from " spiritual constipation " . They haven't had a decent bowel movement in YEARS !

VILLABOLO- THanks for the links to titles of OTHER books by OTHER wackos who have been predicting the " last days " or " Armageddon " for years. It shows that lots of people out there claim to predict " the end ". But it's NEVER happened. WT society is no different from the crazy's who have predicted the end before.

JWGONEBAD- Glad you like the thread. Yes indeed. It's very rude of the WT society to delay these people for over 100 years.

FACTFINDER- Thanks. I'm sure a lot more Witnesses are closer to giving up than in the past- for sure. And the audacity of the WT society to BLAME JW's for having doubts ? It's aburd reasoning .

ZIDDINA- Yeah, it's actually 2000 years if people believe the gospel accounts in the Bible. I'm not sure about those. One of our " Bible " experts will have to speak up.

RETROVIRUS- The rank & file JW's are the guests still waiting and they have ever right to be pissed off at the WT society for the 132 year delay ! Indeed.

THE JIGS UP- It's an interesting theory you have about the WT society eventually moving up to Canada. I would imagine if they got attacked or hassles from the U.S. government dealing with lawsuits over the blood issues, or child abuse issues, Canada might be an option to become more " off the map " on the downlow. Interesting concept. And cheaper to operate too with paper and all.

MARY- Yeah, I think it's funny when they talk about an " extended period " or " overlapping generations " - I mean how about NEVER COMING ! LOL ! I think what the GB is doing is what's called projection. They tell Witnesses that Armageddon may come later than THEY ( the Witnesses ) expected- but in reality - truth be told it's coming later than the GOVERNING BODY expected. But they won't admit it. They NEVER admit fault about ANYTHING.

MRFREEZE- Yeah, the WT society is accusing God of being late. but they don't rEALLY believe in a " Jehovah". They think THEY are God.

KIMBO- Yeah, Jehovah is delayed for dinner. Maybe he's sleeping.

SNOOZY- I totally look at things like you do. I NEVER believed after awhile that Armageddon was going to come either. I think ALL religions and cults use the fear of an alleged " Armageddon " to keep members controlled. I see it like you

• flipper
    flipper

VIDIOT- I believe you are right - the WT society may indeed hold the record for most failed predictions. A pretty ominous record to hold

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT - All comments welcome, thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    However, then you receive word that your visitors are delayed.

Can any of our Dubs actually point us to an article that fits this description? 'coz I'm bloody sure I can't.

• factfinder
    factfinder

@flipper- isn't that ironic that the wts ("God's channel of communication") may hold the record for most failed prophesies? I find that to be quite funny!

• factfinder
    factfinder

The wts shifts the blame to the witnesses and they accept it. What incredible authority the gb holds over the witnesses.

• flipper
    flipper

BLACK SHEEP- WT society is always pulling ideas of illustrations out of their arsses to prove their points. Problem is- the illustrations usually suck big time.

FACTFINDER- It is funny that the WT society has so many failed predictions ! They'd probably hold the Guiness Book of Records for failed predictions. Yet- it's also sad in many ways because 7 million people are enslaved to cult mind control. It IS so strange how JW's have been conditioned to accept responsibility for the WT society's failed predictions. They are manipulated through guilt and fear to feel that way. Those 2 tactics " guilt " and " fear " are the strongest mind control techniques the WT society uses on members

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

This isn't the first time in recent years the Borg has expressed the view that their "master is delaying." Evidently, they're completely oblivious to the fact that they are fulfilling prophecy:

"But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart, 'My master is delaying,' and should start to beat his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be." ~Matthew 24: 48-51

• flipper
    flipper

MAD SWEENEY- Well, if the alleged " faithful & discreet slave " claims to be such- they certainly ARE " beating their fellow slaves " with cult mind control tactics robbing JW's of the use of their minds by programming them like robots. Leaders of the WT society should get 50 lashes with a wet noodle by Jesus just for THAT ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit