List of all JWN Bethelites

by FatFreek 2005 83 Replies latest members private

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Two new additions to the list -- huxley2.0 and winstonchurchill. winstonchurchill claims that he was a CO and I interpret that to mean Circuit Overseer, not Congregation Overseer. If not, please yell back.

Len

• belbab
    belbab

FatFreek

The latter learned that requirements for Bethel service include, first of all, full dedication to Jehovah God; other requirements being that the applicant have good health, ...

If I remember right, on the application form for Gildead. One was when were you baptized? Then after some other questions they asked, "When did you make your dedication to serve Jehovah?"

I assumed it was a trick question. Dedication must come before baptism. One may make a dedication some months before baptism, and then wait for an assembly to get baptized. If one answered both questions with the same date, they would know the person was not mature enough for Bethel or Gilead.

belbab

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

We have a new member to the list of 58, yareyare, a former bethelite with Japanese origin.

That list continues at this link.

Len

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

You may find a few more in this thread, Black Man for starters.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

nvrgnbk

rekless

Shawn10538

slmdf

oneairhead

owenfieldreams

and that's just up to page 6!

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Incredible, Mickey M.

Thank you.

Len

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Thanks to Mickey Mouse, our list count is now up to 68.

Len

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I was there for a few years in the late 80s and saw some weird stuff but nothing earth shattering. I can vouch for the accuracy of Ray's book though, that's for sure.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

How about those of us that worked at Patterson every May (for year after year)?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

dwtnphotog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit