List of all JWN Bethelites

by FatFreek 2005 83 Replies latest members private

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Welcome to an old-time Bethelite and a brand new JWN member, ClubSandwich. He will be the latest entry to our list. He's told me a little bit about himself but I'd rather have him do that to everyone himself. I love that handle and I hope he shares a little bit of its history.

Len

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

(raising hand) Brooklyn in mid 90's.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Hi mythreesons. (applauding) You're on.

Len

ps: For new ones, here is the LIST. It will always have this same hyperlink so you may wish to bookmark it for future.

• mann377
    mann377

Add me to the list. Bethel '72.......WTF '74-'76

• Gayle
    Gayle

I know 6 ex-Bethelites that are in the Phoenix valley, that are ex-JWs. But they are not on this site.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

oh even as ex jw bethelites think they trump the pioneers! how about all that pioneered 10 + years?!

• Podobear
    Podobear

I was at Bethel when the Brooklyn purge erupted c. '81. In fact I had the dubious privilege of bringing it to the attention of the Branch Committee at the time, via a very distressed (and I have to say "wonderful") pioneer in the Spanish congregation in which I served. I was put under oath at the time to say nothing... then came the "cold shoulder"... and here I am today. Took a long time for me to jump out of the closet and let go of my angst.

• Gayle
    Gayle

It would be great to see an ex-Elders list here.

• elderelite
    elderelite
    Congrats to elderelite....

it would be great to see an ex-elders list here..

*sigh*... how many lists of shame can one man be on.....

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Our count is now up to 52 with mann377. Welcome, friend. It will probably increase somewhat since it's now open to COs and DOs. The following is its format but you can check it out yourself at the original link.

The Header:

JWN Members who once served at special world Watchtower assignments. Circuit and District Overseers, jobs at WT Branches, Headquarters (School of Gilead, various Bethels, Watchtower Farms, etc)

The Preface:

This online document is simply an effort to share public handle identities with others. These folks are a great resource for us and I consider them a treasure.

I am including people who've had a close glimpse of the Watchtower Society's inner workings, not normally seen by us, the rank and file at the local congregations. These were generally paid -- tho modestly -- workers. I decided to draw an arbitrary line, for the sake of simplicity and labor (mine).

There are others who won't be included here, but who served at special assignments within various local congregations. We were all able to rub elbows with these people on a daily basis -- the elders and ministerial servants, the pioneers and special pioneers. Chances are good that if they are members of JWN, they have done some of that work at one time or another. At last count, there are some 60,000 JWN members. If someone decides to create such a list, it too would be enjoyed by all.

Be mindful that they are public JWN handles. On the most part, they were gleaned from threads where that person announced, admitted, or otherwise revealed his or her former residence at headquarters. If you are on this list and wish it removed, drop me a PM at JWN or email me at the following address (subtract the threes before using): [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit