List of all JWN Bethelites

by FatFreek 2005 83 Replies latest members private

• compound complex
    compound complex

That's all right, mon cher ami, Len.

You have a lot on your plate, n'est-ce pas?!?!?!? It's not expected that you should remember the smallest of the small.

I enjoy your posts and appreciate your correspondence.

CoCo Le Moko

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Hi CoCo,

Thanks for the compliment. And having escaped from the bowels of the Org you are by no means small.

While Mama's New Bedford, Mass. clan hailed from New Brunswick I never understood more than a few words at family gatherings. She knew no English when she entered first grade in Fitchburg, Mass. Mum and Pup (grands) spoke zero English.

Len

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

The List is up to 42. Keep 'em coming.

Len

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

j_homebrew <------ My last Bethel roommate, homebrewer and just and all-around nice guy. He probably saved my life, by asking me: "Have you read Ray's book? You really need to read it."

The rest is history.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

I was resisting saying something, but count me in. I was a Bethelite at one time.
    Hope I can be of help.

CoC

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

i think poster Chrisjoel was in Bethel. Chrisjoel isn't it true, weren't you at the Canada Branch?????

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

What a bizarre sequence of posts. The first one (thanks to leavingwt) encourages him to read CofC. The next one has that exact handle. Great experience -- one of the best I've seen in a long time. If you're listening, Ray -- how about that?

I've added your nominee, wannaexit. He (or she) can always opt out.

Len

• belbab
    belbab

If Gilead graduates are on the list, then I guess Belbab could be on there.

belbab

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

What a good resource we have on this site, huh? How many people in the congregations could say that they know 40+ bethelites that they could go to if they had a question about it.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

You're on, belbab.

Right on, brotherdan. And how about networking, one Bethelite et al, to another?

Thanks, all. The LIST is now up to 46.

Len

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit