Bethel have just DENIED Jehovah's Witnesses shun ex members!!!

by Amelia Ashton 126 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

The interviewer asked for emails about shunning so here is her address:

[email protected]

• designs
    designs

They have actual persons in their PR Dept. spinning the image everyday.

• wobble
    wobble

I just e-mailed Emma, complimented her on the programme, and suggested jwfacts.com for more info. plus the fact that this needs more publicity.

We seem to have two threads going on this, but what the hell, we want this to go viral !

E-mail her your views everybody !

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I would love to hear the recording. Will someone please post a link or a link to the thread with the recording?

• cantleave
    cantleave

My Mercedes, my Beautiful Mercedes - Pranged

• nugget
    nugget

Programme now on listen again just had the chance to listen myself.

Cantleave did really well. Sounded clear and rational. I know he didn't have time to give all the info he had prepared and was annoyed not to get the in the links to freeminds, jwfacts, JWN etc. It was good to hear the bethel official line contrasted with what they print on the website. They were exposed as liars hopefully people didn't miss that point. It was as balanced as it could be and Nathan himself came across well and therefore had a greater impact. Good program deserves a longer segment.

• nugget
    nugget

BBC Radio somerset listen again to the morning show is how I found it. Segment about an hour in. Can't get the web address to paste.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Programme now on listen again just had the chance to listen myself.

I can't seem to find where to listen. Where do I click?

• lifelong humanist
    lifelong humanist

Amelia Ashton

Thanks for providing the weblink. I heard part of the show.

Like wobble, I too have sent Emma Britton an email thanking her for having the courage to present the programme, exposing the cultlike, shunning behaviour shown to anyone that dares leave the JW/WT cult.

lifelong humanist

• nugget

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit