Bethel have just DENIED Jehovah's Witnesses shun ex members!!!

by Amelia Ashton 126 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I can't believe it. Probably haven't been out long enough to know they lie like this. Now I just heard it with my own ears. Congrats to Angus. He did us all proud with his interview.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

is there a recording or something?

oz

• wobble
    wobble

The WT are the masters of weasel words.

Hopefully the general public in the Radio Somerset area have picked up that JW's are not the harmless ,if slightly batty, religion that they seem to be to the uninformed.

• nugget
    nugget

missed it as pranged cantleave's car and been sorting that out. can't catch it on listen again until after 12. Damn and blast.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

The show finishes at 12 so after then it should be available to listen to again or record. Unfortunately I have no idea how to do that but I am sure there will someone here who can so that everyone can have a listen.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton
    missed it as pranged cantleave's car and been sorting that out. can't catch it on listen again until after 12.

Oh no! That would explain why he couldn't get hold of you and phoned me instead! Are you ok? Does he know yet?

• wobble
    wobble

Oh Nugget ! Mrs Wobble damaged my car and I was very understanding, I hope Cantleve follows my example ! you could have done without the aggro. I know, insurance and stuff is such a bugger to deal with.

XXX and Hugs.

p.s Cantleave did very very well, came over as so reasonable and normal. (What an act!)

• Black Sheep
  • wobble
    wobble

Mentioned in the news at 10 am GMT, the programme after that picks up on it fairly quickly.

Can you imagine whathas been going on behind the scenes ? Loxcal Elders phoning Bethel in London and being told not to comment on air, and the family being told by the Elders not to comment, it all seems very cult like to me !

I think that if enough of us, from the U.K and further afield, get in touch with the BBC saying we found this illuminating, they may be interested in doing a programme on national radio to highlight the hidden agenda behind the doorstep sales talk that the JW's offer.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Yes he did.

JWs see all exes and apostates as evil and having an axe to grind or mentally unhinged. The more normal, reasonable and articulate we are the more likely they are to take notice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit