The Gloves Are Off - Its Official Round 1 has just taken place .. !!!!

by sleepingbeauty 60 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

Wow, isn't it funny how you get to the point when you just can't take the sad smiles and platitudes any more. It was a moment of intense relief when we finally let it out and made it clear that this was no longer the religion we wanted to follow.

You will have a slump trust me once they start the df'ing process they will try to involve you in the game and it is a stressful time. You know that it doesn't matter a rats arse what they think but cult conditioning states you should feel bad and it can be a little difficult to work through.

That being said if the family already shuns you the cult has done it's worst and that is one less thing to get stressed over.

You did an amazing job, enjoy the moment there is nothing quite like giving it with both barrels it is a shame they can not fully appreciate the awesomeness of what you said. I should imagine it will be hard for them to get the vision of a furious woman in her pjs gyrating in front of the window out of their minds for a long time.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

That is awesome!

Happy birthday to your daughter!

I hope I have your courage and presence of mind when the time comes.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Happy Birthday to your daughter, happy freedom day to you.

Or as I say for birthdays of those that missed some to the Watchtower, HAPPY SMURF DAY TO YOUR DAUGHTER.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

nugget - "I should imagine it will be hard for them to get the vision of a furious woman in her pjs gyrating in front of the window out of their minds for a long time."

I know I won't.

'Specially 'cause - according to her username - she's a Beauty.

Happy birthday, Beauty Jr.; I remember how good it felt when I put my foot down and let my daughters go to their best friend's birthday party.

onthewayout - "HAPPY SMURF DAY TO YOUR DAUGHTER."

LOL! Down with Smurphobia!

• LV101
    LV101

YOU ARE AWESOME AND TRUTHFUL. IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO FACE REALITY --- and they'll have a lot to be in DENIAL about after visiting YOU!

REAL TRUTH is the only road to peace.

Best to you and your family.

LV101

• man in black
    man in black

YO sleeping beauty. you got the eye of the tiger !

• poppers
    poppers

Henceforth, this date will be a double celebration: your daughter's birthday and your Independence Day. Congratulations.

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

With the way that they treated you Cantleave & Nugget, I decided I no longer wanted to be under the Radar, pretending to be all apathetic & downtrodden.

I have been dying and just knew it would be them when I heard the doorbell go. I also knew what I was going to say, so I didnt hestitate & just bolted down the stairs to confront them!!!

I know being on this forum & others too, that my confidence has really grown. This doesnt mean I dont get down in the dumps days because I do, but at least today I can enjoy it all the more, knowing that it is mine & hairyhegoats very own 'Independance Day' along with it being my youngest (of 4 children) 10th Birthday ...

I wonder how long it will take the WBTS Police to hound us ?? We will DEFINATELY go to the JC. Im Just hope these 2 bluddering JW's grass us up !!! I want round 2

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We know who`s going to be the topic of conversation..

At your Kingdom Hall..

http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/marieclaire/images/gossip1.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• foodalls
    foodalls

I wished everyone that still hanging on by "Threads" would be as "SleepingBeauty" is and just LEAVE with NO remorse!...There is nothing about them to hold on too! Thats the way I did it too...and folks it easier than you think to find new friends! I'm the ONLY member in my whole famiy that is not in the Borg...but I work on them constantly via email to help them see how crazy it is to keep selling that "Horse Pucky" they keep doing!

Just don't have any second thought ever about your choice to leave because there is NOTHING to second guess about! I feel more at peace with myself having left them and have found a "New Reality" since then!....YOU GO SISTER!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit