The Gloves Are Off - Its Official Round 1 has just taken place .. !!!!

by sleepingbeauty 60 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

I woke up today a right grumpy basket case.... Not a good day for the Jehovah's Witness to call on me to do there usual shepherding call, bringing me the usual mags of shite!

I stood there on the doorstep in my PJ's, care free and all fired up. I was asked how I was doing & then informed that they had my latest mags. So I went in with 'Both Barrells' - (Tee Heee)

'Today I had My Finest Moment of Glory....' and it tastes so good.... !

I told them I didnt want them. (They looked shocked). I then told them I wasnt interested in Jehovahs Witnesses anymore & that I wanted nothing to do with them. Well they wanted to know why, so they asked & so I socked it to them....

I told them that they were False Prophets & that the Generation Teaching had been changed 14 or more times in the last 100 years. They didnt know what I was on about when I said it had changed again recently. I told them it had happened in the April 15th 2010 WT and they denied it had. (Wished I'd spelt out what the change was now)...

I asked them if they shunned there children or members not witnesses anymore & they said NO ! (lol) I said yes you do, you even had a talk/publication around October stating that YOU MUST Shun. She (his wife) denied it, so I carried on saying Christ wouldnt have done that, and that they needed to go back to the bible & not what the WBTS says. They rubbished me, so I told them all about the debauch lifestyles of Taze Russell saying that Jehovah would never have used him as a servant... I further said that the Faithful & Discreet slave were not Discreet & were continually changing prophesies & serving up dog food, making them False Prophets.

Not running out of steam..... I went on ...

I spouted I couldnt believe that I had lost over 20 years of my life to the borg & they too needed to be a true Borean and to research everything. I was informed that they didnt need to do this, because the borg had extracted everything from old publications that they needed for today. I told them that was rubbish and that they needed to wake up, they were in a brainwashing CULT who doesnt let them do anything, so much so that they cant even have a facebook account . I told him that he should look at all the old publications and that if he were to do so, he would be labelled apostate since the elders/borg dont want anyone to look at them, having removed them from there own library.

They tried to say I had been blinded, so I told them NO that they were the blind being lead by the blind, & that they were actually in Satans Counterfeit Kingdom, because he kept changing himself into an angel of light... (She scoffed)

The sister stood there then with her body to the side of the wall with that blank expression & had mentally switched off. So I being a grumpy cow said look she doesnt even want to listen, she has switched off & cant even listen. I said if something is the Truth then it will withstand any critiscism. He said were not here to Argue... I replied Im not arguing I'm stating you FACTS.

(At this point I'm annoyed I forgot to give them the Generation Printout from Freeminds !)

He carried on saying time will tell, Armaggedon is coming & Im sorry its come to this. So I replied it is NOT coming & you are so blind you cant even see it & albeit they are very nice people that unless they wake up they are going to lose the rest of there lives to it. I reiterated that everyone got excited back in 1975, but then the BORG came down on the JW's saying it was them that had mislead themselves...

He said well its been lovely knowing you & maybe one day you will come back. I said no I wont come back, Im not interested & you can disfellowship me, and do what you want, because I want nothing to do with JW's again !!!

I know there was loads more, but my body is shaking, I can't believe so much spewed out in such a short space of time....

Today was the day that I decided I didnt want anything to do with them again ......

Today is my daughters 10th Birthday. We can celebrate it with the knowledge that we are FREE with no Shoulder watching....

Watch This Space, They WILL be back with the WT Police !!!!

I'm feeling empowered & invincible....

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

good 4 u!! these people will run your life into the ground if u let em! good for standing up for what u believe in!!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

You GO girl!!!!! Good for you!!!!!!!!!

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Well done sleeping beauty! I was in bed listening to you giving them both barrells and was going to join in but I think they got the message, you didn't need any help you were on a roll. LOL

My brother came round last night for a few beers and if I had gone to the door the fists would have been in use.

HHG

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Oh happy day! Free at last!

JV

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You rock, girl

• bigmac
    bigmac

nice one beauty, wish i had been a fly on the wall!!----see if you can record any phone calls or doorstep calls.

why do they bother DFing people who have left of their own free will?

• Alfred
    Alfred

Sleeping beauty… Good for you… especially if you have little or no family ties in the borg. However, if it’s not too late, I would still stop short of disassociating myself… why make things easy for them? After all, they’re always looking for these kinds of opportunities to wield their power and show the brethren that Jesus has left them in charge. Also, I think some elders actually get some kind of sick pleasure whenever they get on the platform at the end of the service meeting to say "John Smith is no longer a JW"... In their minds, they believe they've delivered a blow to Satan's organization by removing more weed from the congo... I would keep them guessing... but that's just me...

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Yes.... I made a wonderful Public Display of myself too.. lol

I ran upstairs to the bedroom. Opened the Blinds. And Stood There going 'Oh Yer, Oh Yer' (whilst rotating the hands with the body rolling actions). I then proceeded to Stick my Fingers Up at them on both hands rocking around like I was playing an air guitar.... Not at all lady like but GOD if felt GOOD...

They continued with a slow walk away from the house to their car... I carried on with my actions & am sure that she caught sight of me

In the meantime hairyhegoat was sitting in bed looking at me in astonishment .... I jumped into bed, screamed a eurphoric Arrrrrghhh and covered my head with the bed covers.... tee hee

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Family are shunning us anyhow. There loss not ours, so we are now past caring..... We have our lives & we have ours :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit