The Gloves Are Off - Its Official Round 1 has just taken place .. !!!!

by sleepingbeauty 60 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

i suspect the dr0nes came to the door looking for a quick easy chat and walked away wondering what the hell just happened!!!!

happy b'day to the little lady and kudos to you for finding your voice!!!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Good for you girl. Sounds like you have been lifted out of that funk you were in and let them have it. All power to you. Onwards and upwards as you are now free and they have no power over you anymore. Have a great day with your daughter and the rest of your life.

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Thanks Amelia xx

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Thanks Amelia xx

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well ,better change your name... LOL no sleeping one here ,yup a beauty you are

not to them though,Happy birthday to the little one.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

He carried on saying time will tell, Armaggedon is coming

This is the part where you get out a megaphone, point it towards them, and shout into it: "THE MIND-CONTROLLED COLLECTIVE THAT YOU ARE A MEMBER OF HAS BEEN SAYING THAT FOR 150 YEARS NOW!!!!"

• designs
    designs

Empowerment is a beautiful thing.

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

Wow, well done you.

Amazing though, no matter how much you tell them the truth, the stuff they had been saying for years they now don't want to hear it and shut it out as though it was never ever preached.

Welcome to the rest of your life, enjoy your party with your little one.

LIxx

PS You have lived up to your name Sleeping Beauty has woken up!

• Nelrow23
    Nelrow23

Well said. I no longer get the chance to remind JWs of their pathetic trapped state; at least not on the doorstep. I boiled over with anger at the last pair c. 18 months ago. Since then my home has been off limits to those miserable old TRUTH mongers. Facebook types contact me, however. They always disappear once they discover that TMS has not equipped them to answer any questions from ex JWs who know the ways of their odious little cult.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Fantastic SB, Jane and I are proud of you!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have joined the realms of the filthy Apostate - wear your badge with pride!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit