The Gloves Are Off - Its Official Round 1 has just taken place .. !!!!

by sleepingbeauty 60 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

Sleepingbeauty; were you known as A knowledgeable JW? I ask

this question because if you were not, then the witnesses that

came to your door should be impress. You can go toe toe with

any anointed, elder, pioneer and send them running. I am sure

this is A concern , A pattern is taken place. People that are leaving

us that we believe was weak are now more knowledgeable about

our belief. They are not shaking in thier booths like the old days,

hell they will tell us to our face we are full of sh---t. Love it..

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Happy Rebirth Day to you,

Happy birthday to your daughter!

• jam
    jam

I told them it had happened in the April 15th WT( generation teaching).

OK since you folks have not read the new changes regarding the

overlaping generations, why not go home and study the article and

come back and I will help you with the understanding ......

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

You have my attention, reslight2. If the current state of affairs within the WTS and its adherents was not Russell's doing, whose was it? Do you think there were no people who waited in vain for Armageddon during Russell's tenure, giving up children, education and careers because the End was just around the corner but never came? How naive. How many victims do you think there were?

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty
    Sleepingbeauty; were you known as A knowledgeable JW? I ask this question because if you were not, then the witnesses that came to your door should be impress. You can go toe toe with any anointed, elder, pioneer and send them running. I am sure this is A concern , A pattern is taken place. People that are leaving us that we believe was weak are now more knowledgeable about our belief. They are not shaking in thier booths like the old days, hell they will tell us to our face we are full of sh---t. Love it..

@ Jam - No, I dont think I would have been regarded as a knowledgable JW... so the very fact that I was able to come out with what I did, would have been an eye opener in itself... I'd like to think that the brother would have listened to some of what I said, but it is clear this sister (his wife) was a closed book, by the time we were drawing to a close! I know this brother used to be an elder at one point in time, but had to step down when his daughters fell out of line !!!

He himself would definately be knowledgable & much of what I said would have hit a raw nerve .... They probably both walked away dusting off there feet & g'rating as they left ....

I dont like or enjoy upsetting anybodies day, especially when they had clearly given of there time to see me, but the time was right & I'd had enough of pussing footing around... They needed to know the real TRUTH!

• nugget
    nugget

Sleeping Beauty you probably made their day. JWs love to gossip and you have given them loads to talk about. You were truly awesome. Let's hope they remember all the key points so that when they come to retell events they don't miss out anything. Otherwise they should just pop on here if they forget anything..

• nugget
    nugget

Sleeping Beauty you probably made their day. JWs love to gossip and you have given them loads to talk about. You were truly awesome. Let's hope they remember all the key points so that when they come to retell events they don't miss out anything. Otherwise they should just pop on here if they forget anything..

• mamalove
    mamalove

Sleeping Beauty and Nugget do you gals know each other? Just curious, I was wondering if you went to a KH close or something. I caught wind that your community of non JW's knows about the departure?

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Me & Nugget (and our hubbies Cantleave, hairyhegoat ) along with others on this forum (such as Bigmac & Amelia) plus loads of others on this forum, all met up for an Xmas 2010 party at Brighton. We all travelled from all over the place to get there & all our kids loved it !!! Bigmac dressed up as Father Christmas... He played the part very well....

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

WOW! Maybe you should change your screen name to Wonder Woman. Congrats and happy birthday to Jr.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit