Would The Witnesses Be Happy To See You Come Back to The Kingdom Hall?

by minimus 71 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

some how I think it may be a little soon for the brothers to see us at the hall. They know how we feel and they may be worried that we were not repentant yet.

They were so desperate to get us out of the congregation the jc was very rushed.

It would be funny though.

• Quendi
    Quendi

I thought I would bump and revive this thread in light of recent chatter about reinstatement.

Quendi

• Quendi
    Quendi

bump

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

When hell freezes over!!

• label licker
    label licker

Hey Nugget, if your jc was rushed and they wanted you out, what do you call my jc of six hours and all based on lies and stories the accusers couldn't remember? Do you think my congregation wants us back? I know my one accuser does for she felt so bad(guilty conscience) that she had to call me to tell me the elders had no accusers and if she would mind filling in. She did but had no story. It's pretty sad when the elders say that since there were alligations true or not, they have to show to the congregation that I've been disciplined. Their words not mine. Disciplined over stories of five years ago where I was supposed to have discouraged these young twits from pioneering.

Sure am glad it was these idiots that got rid of us and not Yehovah! They have shamed us and humiliated us over something we didn't do and the elders made sure the whole congregation sent us a message loud and clear not to come back. Trust me, this religion is the farthest from the bible. I don't sit with wicked ones who hide what they are.

Ummmm, what was the question again?LOL

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If I would ever go back, no one would care, no one would notice. I would be just another nameless face in the crowd.

• Ilovebirthdays
    Ilovebirthdays

Yes they would, because it would no longer be required of them to immediately look away and stare at the ground every time they saw me.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I think there'd be those who'd be thinking to themselves " Exwhyzee finally decides to show up at a the meeting....thinks he's gonna' get everlasting life....Hmmmph !

(I think some of them would be even more pissed of if they saw me in the New System (if it ever really happens) It isn't about them being loyal to Jehovah, it's more about me daring to question their beliefs.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Yes but only if I came back the way they wanted me to come back.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

As I will never enter a Kindom Hall ever again in my life, it is a hypothetical question for me.

But just suppose I did go back, they would be so pleased because it would validate all the lies they have been told by the WT, that there is no good life outside of the WT, that you cannot be happy once you have left, and that they are "in the truth".

I will never go back, I will continue to challenge all their falsehoods by my continued absence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit