Would The Witnesses Be Happy To See You Come Back to The Kingdom Hall?

by minimus 71 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I knew many that came back ONLY to be able to be with JW family and friends. Most were pretty much inactive after they came back.

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen

I just wanna leave on my own terms or if I do return to full status than I'll never have the same blind faith in these imperfect men again.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Would nobody care??

The only people that would care are my parents and maybe a few relatives. But there would be no fanfare. My husband is under strict instructions to commit me if I ever make a move to go back.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I know they are not suppossed to throw folks out. But every one had to have a name tag
    at this Assembly...every one did but ME!!!

AT another assembly I picketed it with many other ex ''s (TORONTO SKYDOME) I was walking
    by the Entrance waiting for the others to come. & a LOVELY HANDSOME BROTHER came up to me
    & said .... "You are not allowed here ,go!!!!" I was standing at the corner where the lights were
    so I could cross the road.But the light was red>>He said "GO"I said "I must obey Caeser"
    Then crossed the road.LOL REMEMBER UZZUH??????
    He was that handsome BROTHER!!!!!It was a few years later we had a meetup for exe's
    in a coffee shop he sat across from me laughing, So I asked him( I did not recognise him)
    " Are you laughing with me or at me" ?He then told me who he was .I love him so much!!!!
    I saw him on TV the other day working in Haiti.What a wonderful human being he is

• pat1060
    pat1060

I love these kind of post from so many.Reminds us we are not alone....

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

no no and no! i think i would have all the elders sitting around me to protect the congregation. I am verbal about how I feel about the cult and tell as many as I can how dangerous they are

• clarity
    clarity

There may be an initial recognition, a few wry smiles....maybe!

If I were an evil person, unethical or broke their 'moral law's', ......knowing them, I would not expect a warm response!

But that is not the case, t here would be no way on earth I would put myself in that position, to be coldly judged and ignored, just for thinking or questioning or doubting. Total BS.

clarity

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Definitely not. "Mentally ill single Mums" are not welcome.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Yes, they'd be happy to see me because I'm such a peaceful and obedient person. The sisters would drool over me and the brothers would love my lack of sense stress and modulation, which is an excellent sleep aid.

W

• foodalls
    foodalls

What ever became of the idea of having a assembly of EX-JW's in Ohio??? I think that was a VERY GOOD Idea...or at least finding EX's that are near to where you may live...I live in Portland Oregon...Hillsboro more exactly...Anybody live out my way?...I'ed Love a welcome call from somebody here! i really think this is a good idea especially for ones that feel "Abandoned"...any Idea's on this brother's and sisster's???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit