Can anyone here SEE the "Run-Away Freight train" about to "Blind-Side" the WTBTS???

by foodalls 140 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Here's my take:

YES, there will be some sort of disclosure soon. If you follow the media and the release of government info on UFOs outside the US, this is coming.

FDR once said, "in politics, nothing happens by accident". However, disclosure will be discreet and indirect. I expect Obama or some official to make a staged remark to the effect that 'they're real, we don't know what they are but it's nothing to worry about'.

The last thing they want is panic and there are countless government officials in the US who are born again Christians - who would get very upset about any blunt, dramatic full disclosure. A little at a time and no motherships hovering over the capital.

metatron

• moshe
    moshe
    I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY "LIGHT BROTHERS"...GOOD BY MORONS!

It appears the Dark Lord of Moron is a danger to all Earth and mankind!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZYaKOk-3B0&feature=player_embedded

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Another proud Pima Community College student at work.

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

Hello Foodalls, let's hope the Sumereans were right about there being intelligent life out in space, because there's bugger all down here on Earth. Some of these ideas might sound outlandish on first hearing, but on the balance of probabilities, extra-terrestrial life is far more likely to exist than, say, angels. And how many people here have swallowed that idea whole without questioning it? Science (oooh, there's that nasty non-scriptural word, run away, run away) has postulated life may have arrived on Earth from elsewhere, possibly in cometary debris. Suppose the mythical Planet X is really a comet trapped in a wide orbit by the Sun's gravity? So unthinkable?

P.S. to Shamus, the abyssinian kittens are gorgeous, reminds me of my late sorrel aby Claudius. Post more cats, raise the level of debate!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft
    because there's bugger all down here on Earth.

Yet another line to make me chuckle in this thread....

Loz x

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

Outlaw you make me laugh !!!

Foodalls, google CONJECTURE. On your way lad !!!

• james_woods
    james_woods

I would just like to say that I have seen some crazy threads, and some DAMN crazy threads,

--- and this is one DAMN CRAZY THREAD.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Jesus has already returned via spaceship Foodalls

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If nothing else, the mob mentality here is sometimes entertaining. But just sometimes.

W

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

See, if you're a true Christian, you can make anything plausible and from Satan. Take for instance this whole UFO/Realian/Alien OverLords shit; if you are a dyed-in-the-wool Christian, you can easily dismiss such claims by voicing your opinion that the entire scenario is made up from Satan to distract YHWH God's worshippers deep in the end, as in the Anti-Christ. Aliens come down to earth, claim there is no God or afterlife, and then everyone is supposed to reject religion and those left are Christ's true followers. Anti-Christ (alien authorities who are actually Demons in disguise) then make their followers turn against the Christians and then somehow God steps in and Armaggedon starts up.

See? No matter what you say, I can automatically claim it is a ploy of Satan, designed to steal Christians away from their true calling - following Jesus.

No one can really prove either way if Armaggedon is going to happen or not until it possibly actually happens - in which case it will be the shit-storm of all-time and I won't be worrying about Demon controlled Alien Reptillian Over Lord Anti-Christs. I'm just going to grab my AR and start killing off the Reptillians when I see them or possibly zombies if I see any of them. Can't be too careful with those zombies, 2 shots to the head are better than one.

- Wing Commander

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit