Johnny the mysterious bethelite .. Six Screens conference call tonight Sat.Jan 15, 2011

by koolaid-man 149 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Join Johnny on Six Screens for more fun than a night of championship mud wrestling in Baton Rouge, LA.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Scott, are YOU one of the picture takers? I KNEW IT!!!Mary is full of shit, isn't she? Look at that face! Whoa!

minimus

minimus , Chill down please. Mary, who has been recovering from diarrhoea since her last successful debut at the Six Screen of the Watchtower Conference to support Johnny, to me, looks very beautful. I entirely agree with laverite that Mary like last time, might show up again tonight Scott77

• moshe
    moshe

Well it's 7:15 and Johnny has failed to hit *1 and make his promised appearance ---

maybe we need to give him some more time-------

• laverite
    laverite

Still nothing. Waiting with my iphone on mute as I check this thread on my iPad. They are no shows so far...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Maybe he's waiting for Mary to get off the toilet???

• shamus100
    shamus100

I've decided not to join you - the very idea of being anywhere near the creator of that website makes the monkey nauseous. ;*(

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe, he's richy, an abusive turd, who scammed a few people on here.

S

• laverite
    laverite

Mary is on! She's got more of an attitude. Johnny is a no show so far. Rick said that Watchtower has threatened Johnny. If he leaves the WT says that they'll disfellowship his entire immediate family. Mary has been talking a lot, as you would expect from her. BUT she's not said diarrhea once!!!

• cofty
    cofty
    Rick said that Watchtower has threatened Johnny. If he leaves the WT says that they'll disfellowship his entire immediate family.

Sounds like a good result - also sounds a bit far fetched.

• laverite
    laverite

Some dude is on right now saying the Watchtower is being investigated for using rat poison on people. WTH?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit