Nugget and Cantleave are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses

by cantleave 148 Replies latest members private

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

In the very beginning, any shunning done by close family members will be emotionally devastating.

Eventually, however, you'll begin to reach a normalization (of sorts) and the really negative emotions will become less frequent and less severe. You will begin to feel pity for those still trapped in WT. You may even have to end (what have become) toxic relationships.

• nugget
    nugget

My dad is on my side and he has read my older sister the riot act. To him family is everything. Won't make a difference though to her attitude and things will be awkward for a bit.

We all have to go through the pain at some point and I feel better that I am on my way down the slippery slope after all it is just a big slide and I always liked them.

• designs
    designs

I guess we should say hello to the Elders dropping by to take Notes for future Judicial Committees. Glad to answer any questions and suggest remedies to your Religion's problems.

Nugget, Cantleave- All the best, its a good monkey to get off your back.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I hope your family come to see sense in time. xx

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now the both have the rest of YOUR life ahead of you. Great news!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    My dad is on my side

This is very good.

• besty
    besty

cantleave and nugget - its definitely mixed emotions - on the one hand stress and sadness, yet on the other hand fresh air and a new start.

I think you coped admirably with the doorstepping from the cult enforcers - doing what they have been told to do. I'm glad you decided not to DA.

Looking forward to catching up with you soon - maybe your next posts will include real names and photos :-))))

Best wishes for 2011....

Paul, Sam and the podlets.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://passaicnews.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/let-freedom-ring1.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• zoiks
    zoiks

Cantleave's intro about a year ago:

I am a hypocryte. Brought up in the "truth" but know its not. But I can't leave the congregation.

Look how far you've come! This next step for you will be difficult. I see it as an eventuality for my family as well. But you will be ok. As individuals and as a family, you have outgrown this nasty, backwards little religion. As Outlaw says, Let Freedom Ring!

Oh, and Cantleave - you had better be thinking of a buying a nice gift for your wife.

• Curtains
    Curtains

congratulations nugget and cantleave, you got out with your immediate family intact - thats the important thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit