Nugget and Cantleave are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses

by cantleave 148 Replies latest members private

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Nugget - hope you're all doing ok.

The fact you mentioned there persistent phone calls were now a 'legal matter' would have put the wind up him. Hopefully they will back off now. Yeah you will be 'marked' and they will cross the street when they see you, but at least you will have taken the fun away from them of announcing your names from the platform.

Those guys sure do love the power they give themselves and it makes them feel sooooo important when they can publicly kill someone.

Peace

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Hmm. I suspect a really determined person wouldn't have too much trouble figuring out who I am.

Makes me wonder if something like this will happen to me.

With my situation, I can't decide if it would make things easier or harder.

• nugget
    nugget

Vidiot, if they are truly out to get you then they will. Each circumstance is unique, and people surprise you. Things I couldn't contemplate a year ago I find I can face with calmness. There are 7 million people who don't want me in their club but out of the billions out there that is a very small number. It hurts when some of the people shunning you are friends and family but life is not over just changed.

• besty
    besty

you might want to familairize yourselves with the 1997 Protection from Harrassment Act

http://www.nss.org.uk/advice/the-law-against-stalking-in-england-wales/uk-civil-law/

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aw, Nugget, Can't Leave....

Congratulations!!!

I sincerely hope that your family - whomever is still left in - is/are wise enough to hedge the shunning edict...

Zid

• nugget
    nugget

after being told that the only way to contact me is via pm, someone sneaked up to my home after dark and posted 2 letters (addressed incorrectly) through the mailbox.

Put them back into an envelope unopened addressed it to one of the brothers on the committee with a note stating this was unwanrranted junk mail and they should only contact me via pm.

• bohm
    bohm

this must be one of the most bizarre disfellowshippings i have heard off!

i hope our little mole (or is a 'worm' more appropriate, given that it show the defining characteristics of an invertebrate?) will dare to speak, but perhaps saying what it believe is not amongst its habbits?

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

The elders are going to have this blow up in their face!! What the hell are they doing after dark sneaking up to your house with letters like this. What cowards Call the police and report them for stalking or been peeping toms!! Elders if you are reading this I hope you have a good lawyer because your on your own with this bizzare case. Don,t forget you are now independant agents!! No back up from London. Think about it...

HHG

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

How can these people believe their behaviour is a manifestation of their love for you and is therefore going to persuade you to go back. If ever you did change your minds and want to go back (I know you won't) just remembering these last few weeks would be all the proof you need that that they are an evil cult. Love and hugs and you know where I am for coffee, anytime.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    someone sneaked up to my home after dark and posted 2 letters (addressed incorrectly) through the mailbox.

In the U.S., this is a Federal crime. It is unlawful for anyone other than a postal worker to place items in a mailbox.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit