Nugget and Cantleave are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses

by cantleave 148 Replies latest members private

• wobble
    wobble

Dear Nugget, Cantleave and two wonderful children !

I have only just got back on line, so have only just heard the Good News ! I want to second all the lovely comments above, apart from the one that mentioned a "descent", I do think that from now on life will be on the UP ! An ASCENT !

Cue the music : "Life can only get Better...."

Big hugs to you all ! We, of the Genuine Love Class will always be here for you, whoever now rejects you , they are not worthy of you and your friendship. Mrs Wobble and I know what lovely, hospitable ,intelligent people all four of you are, and we know too, that if Jesus Christ had anything to do with Jehovah's Witnesses He would not LET you go, so the J.C says it all.

Lots of love. XXX

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Dear Cantleave and Nugget,

So sorry to hear that someone has decided to behave in this way. I guess the days of respecting a person's right to privacy are well and truly over. I'm glad that you are taking leaving so well though - here's to the rest of your life!

Warm love

PP

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Cyberjesus said

You are probably reading this site to find more evidence for your JC. In order for you to do that you had to 1)violate your conscience and enter into an apostate website, 2)create a user name and enter a community of apostates. 3)lie and pretend you are someone else.

This won't bother them in the least, they joined the UN and lied about that. They have no conscience anyway.

((((hugs)))) to you and cantleave and little nuggets.

We can be a little brazen when we think we're getting away with stuff. Thing is when we're found out it tends to burn quite a bit. Never mind here's to the rest of your lives.

Peace

• chickpea
    chickpea

the parallels to the efforts of nazi germany
    to achieve "purity" are eerie....

having been out amongst people in other
    faith groups, mainline xian mostly... they
    are STUNNED to learn of the control the
    b0rg exercises over its dr0nes...
    the b0rg has AMAZING propoganda chops!

sieg heil praise jah, br0thers...
    you deserve each other

• nancy drew
  • nugget
    nugget

This board is awesome and the reaction so unexpected and a little overwhelming. Today my sisters harsh coments sunk in and after feeling a little blue I think I am working my way through it slowly but surely. It was the speed at which she rushed to my mother to make sure she was going to behave appropriately that hurt the most. I feel so sorry for her so deep in the cult so blind to human compassion. I feel I will not be able to save her from it and that makes me sad.

I told the school today what happened to say they were totally shocked and dumbfounded was an understatement. When you try to explain the unexplainable it strikes you how truly shocking the behavior is. It is hard for witnesses to maintain christian credibility when this sort of issue becomes public knowledge. My intention was not to make the witnesses look bad but there is no way to dress it up that makes sense to sane people.

Several things strike me today the first is one of the opening statements in CofC where the author says that he felt he had to stand for something. When we were fading it seemed that we were not making an affirmative stand although the children were prominent in our original decision to fade with dignity. I felt bad because what I was finding out was so shocking I felt bad not telling everyone they were being lied to.

I also thought of how many times in the book study when we discussed the heroes of old how often we would be asked whether we would be like those who had courage or whether we would be part of the people who went along with corruption and false teaching. I had always suspected I would have been one of those keeping my head down. It is nice to think I can make a stand for myself and my children that I have principles and will stick with them. It makes me happy that this exit is based on a principle and now I can tell others what I know.

It is also a relief not to have to justify the madness to have the space to think and get a perspective and not worry about what I think and say.

Please everyone be aware that it was Cantleave revealing his on line id here on another forum that gave them the hook. I would suggest that if you do not want to be stalked as we were then keep this a secret and reveal it to no one.

I would say that if my cyber stalking is still lurking then perhaps he could pass on this message to the elders who knowing the impact of high emotion on an autistic child and a depressive took the route of zealous harrassment, if you need to contact me urgently I am a busy lady and cannot for the sake of my children have any more visits to the house. If you need to pass on any information please feel free to PM me here I am happy to read and digest any information you provide. I appreciate that this is all about control but this is my preferred method of contact. Please also tell the body that under the freedom of information act I want visibility of all records held on me including the material being used at my JC.It shouldn't be too difficult for someone with your on line skills to scan the documents. I may be considering legal action making you the stalker personally liable for the invasion of privacy you have undertaken. That is all for now, but once I have taken legal advice I may have more requests to make.

• designs
    designs

Seeking legal advise is a good move and there may be pro-bono services in your community. Ask about taking out an Advertisement in your largest newspapers carefully worded with just the facts.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Well said Nugget and well done to standing up to these bastards during this difficult time for you and your family, if these bastards are still reading I hope you are proud of what you are doing to an honest family standing up for principles they believe in, so many times I have seen the difficulties that this family are going through make a 360 degree turn and come back to afflict the perpetrator with even worse consequences,be very careful Karma is a very powerful thing.

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Need to take them to the cleaners & Sue them to invasion of privacy ? Need money for Legal Fees?. I will happily send funds through paypal to complete there Annihilation...... I'm sure others would too !!!!!!! Would Be Money well spent :z

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Well said!!! Go and kick some ass now with this !! Contact the papers and expose these cowards for what they are!! EVIL with no morals or feelings . And if we find out who this stalker is... I let you imagine whats going to happen to them !!

HHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit