Nugget and Cantleave are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses

by cantleave 148 Replies latest members private

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Congratulations. Your life should only get better now. After a little pain, much gain.

You said ''Religion should always be a force for good''

Good people do good things, bad people do bad things: but only religion makes good people do bad things.

I believe that religion is the most evil force on this planet.

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Who in their right mind would join such an organization , if they knew allthat transpires within this group. God bless cantleave & nugget!! I gave a witness today to one of the elders at the church I attend concerning the shunning policy towards df and da members. He was not aware of this practice among JWs. I also offered to donate extra copies I have of Ray Franz's books(CoC & ISoCF) to the church library. The pastor stated he looks forward to receiving them as he too is unaware and uninformed on JWs.

• laverite
    laverite

Part of me wants to hug you both, and the other part wants to throw you a party.

There. Done.

• Open mind
    Open mind

All the best to you both out in the wide open spaces.

I have a feeling Facebook will be our undoing as well.

om

• moshe
    moshe

Leaving the KH together is a great way to start the new year. Congratulations!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Welcome to the Big Bad World......

So much easier and fun than the Prison you both have been part of!

• wasblind
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Congratulations to you both.

But I can't help feeling it is a shame you didn't deny the posts were yours. How could they prove it? I know you have posted pictures, but even then how can they prove it was you who posted them? Maybe someone stole them. And even if they could prove it it would be a protracted exercise and you could have made them squirm by making them reference posts on this site and underline the extent of their maliciousness in stalking you. At least that's what I plan to do if the situation arises for me.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

The low life that printed the comments from your page must feel great that they have finally got you...These elders that called round did they give you the letter inviting you to the JC or was it verbal.? Take care both and don't worry about this situation. You are rid of these two faced morons!

HHG

• Incognito
    Incognito

(((((((Nugget & Cantleave)))))))

While I am sorry that you're both going through this negative situation, often these things can result a positive outcome. Sometimes they can be the best thing that can ever happen. Usually it is a matter of attitude and how you deal with it, both of which are within your control. You seem to have already come to that realization and I wish you well as you go through this and move on with your lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit