Nugget and Cantleave are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses

by cantleave 148 Replies latest members private

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Keep your chins up. Well done.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Baltar, The work situation has changed considerably.

mY JW was made redundant, and I have gone back to working on a consultancy basis. It makes it so much easier.

• nugget
    nugget

so whoever you are who thought you were doing the right thing printing off my posts be aware that other people have done similar things and history seems to always judge them harshly. I would rather be me than you. You caused family division and some pain to others but you have made yourself a smaller person in the process. You are in a cult and who knows when you wake up the guilt you will live with.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Amen to that!

Congratulations Nugget and Cantleave, welcome to the rest of your life!

I personally found the shunning hard to deal with, I hope you're made of stronger stuff. lots of love to you both BZ xx

• chickpea
    chickpea
    so whoever you are who thought you were doing the right thing printing off my posts be aware that other people have done similar things and history seems to always judge them harshly

the most reviled in certain circles did it for 30 pieces of silver....

• bohm
    bohm

nugget -- im sorry about your sisters remark and the good people who will turn their backs on you now who have not done so allready. I think you answered the elder with dignity, but even if jehovah himself had opened the door he would still have been disfellowshipped!

but at least there is no more hiding things (which you two obviously was not very good at anyway ). I hope this will be a new beginning, and i hope your sister come around. your husband name is a testimony that these things cannot be predicted!

do you have any idea who read your posts and how they figured out you two was posting here?

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Nugget and Cantleave - Congrats to you both!

@ Nugget - You mention that your posts here were printed off and are used as evidence against you for the JC. That's disquieting to say the least. I never gave a thought to the possibility that there are people here who spend time snooping in our stuff, especially in a private thread. Did you include much personal information? I'm just wondering how someone could have recognized you based on your posts.

• nugget
    nugget

Cantleave revealed his jwn id on a closed ex jw group. Look up idiot in the dictionary there is a picture of my husband next to it.

My sister was quick talked to her less than an hour ago and she is round at my mums now probably telling her she must shun me.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

cantleave & nugget, I'm so sorry...all your hard work to fade with dignity and it comes to this. It's so sad when you see the results from a mindset that breeds arrogance from the thinking that 'we're the only ones with the truth'. It's a sad fact that it's not surprising - we all know how the rules are and just because WE have realized how wrong they are doesn't change the fact that they're in place and are consistently followed to the letter by the rank & file. They are the ones to be pitied at the end of the day because with your new freedom you won't be living your life by such narrow and judgmental standards.

Welcome to not having to look over your shoulders!!

• darthfader
    darthfader

Cantleave and Nugget, I am sorry you are in so much turmoil. My wife and I have been fading for over 10 years and are still very careful about what do in public. I will follow your story for encouragement if our path follows a similar course. Take care!

Sincerely,

Darth Fader

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit