Why is there so much nastiness on the board lately???

by Lozhasleft 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I dont get it ... one minute we're all mooching along happily and then we get a big wave of insulting horrible behaviour....?

Loz x

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I would say it's that time of the month but I'm not sure if all our cycles are linked up.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Could be cabin fever Dear Loz

• Scott77
    Scott77

mrsjones5 ,

Lol, I would not be surprised that the WTS interepretes this to mean that the end is near. That is one of the many proof.

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's those "difficult times, hard to deal with" prophecised in the bible. Haven't you heard - the end is just around the corner?

In all seriousness, I think this borad has members in all sorts of emotional states, some of which will be exhibited by toxicity.

• flipper
    flipper

LOZHA - I'm not sure what you are referring to as I usually avoid those kind of threads anyway. But whenever people act in an abusive, snarky kind of manner and are very rude- I just pass it off to THEM being insecure within themselves and that THEY have issues . Then I move on to another thread that's more constructive and positive. We have lots of different personalities on this board , most people are polite and caring, and those that aren't probably won't change anyway - so my view is " why worry about what I have no power over " ? I just move on to more positive things. Just my 2 cents

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Maybe they didn't win the Lottery!!

HHG

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I think this board has members in all sorts of emotional states "

Yea cantleave, cause that patti24 was a tripp !!!!!!

" Just my 2 cents. Peace out, Mr. Flipper "

Hey Flipp, your Two cents is worth millions to me

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Why?

Why do fools fall in love?

I've got my stereo hooked up to a Creative X-fi sound card in my PC, and I'm pumping out Fleetwood Mac as I type.

Me... worry?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I just dont like to see people getting hurt so unnecessarily...haven't we all been hurt enough?

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit