Why is there so much nastiness on the board lately???

by Lozhasleft 60 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Retro! Who the heck do you think you are? NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you try to be reasonable!!!!!!!!!!!

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Genetic defect, I think

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Some people seem to think that since they are prevented from saying whatever they wanted as a JW they now should be able to say whatever they wanted uncensored. Some are angry. Some are jealous. Some are just plain miserable and want everyone else to be miserable too.

Sometimes I think it has to do with the new moon or the full moon. Or one gets started and someone else think they have to add to it or keep it going or gets their knickers in a twist because they don't like what someone else said.

It's a discussion board. And let's face it JWs were not taught how to discuss things. They censor what they say to each other and preach at everyone else. Some still have a lot to learn

• watson
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

On a lighter note, I just googled site:jehovahs-witness.net kiss monkey.

250 hits.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hehe

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It comes in waves. We need a lot of our former posters to come back and balance things out.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Why is there so much nastiness on the board lately???

When people with a sense of entitlement are brought to bay, nastiness often results.

Now everybody hug and make up.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Twisted knickers are very uncomfortable.

Loz x

• clarity
    clarity

Lady Lee,

"It's a discussion board. And let's face it JWs were not taught how to discuss things. They censor what they say to each other and preach at everyone else. Some still have a lot to learn".

Classic!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit