Why is there so much nastiness on the board lately???

by Lozhasleft 60 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Let's get the love back - free monkey kisses for the rest of the night! :D :D :D Kiss me! Don't be afraid.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

"We have to remember this is no play group, its not a 'love bomb' shelter. Sure we have been hurt, but that doesn't mean we have to be all lovey dovey sugar and pie like with everybody to try and counter it either." aussieoz..I agree 100%,and think I just saw that in action a few days ago.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Kiss me or I'll tear your face off. ;D

• clarity
    clarity

There are a lot of words to explain all the why's in life, but Einstein kind of sums things up..........

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle.

The other is, as though everything is."

clarity

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Shamus,the next time I kiss you,youmust promise to keep your tongue IN your mouth...

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I wouldnt appreciate constant lovey dovey either...it wouldnt be real...and I agree we are free to disagree ...its just that a bit of respect isnt much to ask...

Loz x

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

misery loves company" So anyway have a wonderful day everyone spread the love instead

And Elders!!!!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Loz,I agree.That one poster that came on last week,all coiled up and hissing,kinda made me really appreciate the regulars on here.I enjoy coming here so much its scary.Im checking this forum now,before I check Facebook!!!!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I will keep my tongue in, but you must kiss me or consequences shall occur. ;)

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Well? How was it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit