Why is there so much nastiness on the board lately???

by Lozhasleft 60 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

So many leave the borg hurt, damaged, bitter and twisted and they lash out at other people! The only way these ones can cope with all the negative emotion is too cause others pain so it makes these bitter ones feel better about themselves... They should get help as all that negative emotion will eat away at them and cause nasty illnesses!

Peace

Bec

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The love of the greater number is cooling off......

Gawd I wish I could get rid of all these WTisms that rattle around in my noggin!

• jam
    jam

By belittling others it helps in elevating themselves.Miserable

people to be around. Everyday is A gloomy day for this type

of person. They are mad at the world. Every opportunity they

have to spread emotional distress, it makes their day.

Sound like the JW,s...

• bohm
    bohm

...if a certain poster with initials "BB" was kicked the number of nasty posters would go down by 1...

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

we are just human. we were all in the same cult yet getting out is trumatic. humans all have different ways of dealing with it and sometimes anger makes people act rude. If i hurt you I won't feel as bad. I don't think we are all lovey dovey we are just ourselves. When you say what you want to say sometimes others are hurt. We are all the victims and want someone to blame. no one will listen but us so we try to blame eachother. I don't take anything personal. I lost everyone I loved at the time, if you don't love me - that is your loose

• shamus100
    shamus100

That's hurtful, Bohm. :(

Kiss me and make up. :D :D :D

• caliber
    caliber

" misery loves company" So anyway have a wonderful day everyone spread the love instead

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

i actually hadn't noticed a shift

i never notice if the 'board' is is a nasty or nice mood, i see individuals.

sure, when a troll or something stirs the pot we all get a bit firery but overall i would say the forum is pretty level headed for a buch of people like us.

We have to remember this is no play group, its not a 'love bomb' shelter. Sure we have been hurt, but that doesn't mean we have to be all lovey dovey sugar and pie like with everybody to try and counter it either. This site is the real world that JWs have been isolated from. Personalities.

Nobody has ever been nasty to me, except when i have said something thoughtless, then they slap me and i make an appology and move on.

oz

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

It's just that time of year. Holidays are over, nothing to look forward to the next couple of months except cold nasty weather and being cooped up indoors. Blech!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Found Sheep,I had to read your reply twice.Very nicely said.I feel exactly the same way,but havent put it to words as skillfully.Thank You.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit