Namby-Pambyland boo hoo Drama Queen

by brotherdan 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Scott77
    Scott77

Br. Dan,

My good thread about you was locked up. It was merely set up as a prelude to your comming back. Grand you are here at last. Hope your wife is feeling good too.

Scott77

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Humility is a sign of strength. Welcome back.

Loz x

• JRK
    JRK

Welcome back.

JK

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I have NO Idea what is going on....

I guess all I can do is ..................

Hi Dan!

what's new LOL?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hey Dan, speaking as an atheist, I'll be your friend.

• elm
    elm

Hi welcome back..... I do not often say anything on here, but I'm on this site every day and read everyone's posts............... I love the fact that we are are all different and I do not always agree with everyone's views but still love them for it..........somthing the JW'S NEVER taught me....... to love everyone Werther they agreed with you or not....... As A witless I had to only love people that had the same views, mindset, thinking, entertainment values, etc, etc.

This site has kept me from going under and move forward in life and I owe that to everyone.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Joy!

• VIII
    VIII

Welcome back BD!

This place is very helpful. I lurked for a long time before I posted and now read a lot more than I post. The info here is priceless.

VIII, who didn't really mean to call you a Namby-Pambyland boo hoo Drama Queen but likes the thread title.

• shamus100
    shamus100

What a stupid thread

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Shamus...I think you are just upset that BD didn't immediately kiss the monkey!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit