Namby-Pambyland boo hoo Drama Queen

by brotherdan 95 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Elm -

• pat1060
    pat1060

Glad you decided to start posting again.It is not easy leaving the org,and we need to count on each other.I don't post a lot, but I always enjoyed what you had to say....

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Its ok, We knew you would come back. Now dont forget, everytime things look like they have reached the end.....pause and think, get the pacifier and the act :-)

Welcome back

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Yeah, I approach things on the site much differently now. There are people I stay away from (like in real life), and people I like. Plus, I'm not letting someones belief system affect me like i did in the past. It's retarded.

• Chalam
  • brotherdan
    brotherdan

There are also posts that I don't post on too. I don't care to get caught up in useless debates anymore. A free exchange of ideas is one thing, but ping ponging back in forth as to why you are right and everyone else is wrong doesn't have any merit.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Oh I so agree Dan..I also noticed that if you have a different viewpoint on a subject than the majority posting , they will rip you to shreds. It's often useless to even try and express your feelings on a subject. Reminds me of how cruel kids can be sometimes..kids/teens that insist that everyone think, walk, talk and dress like they do..same here sometimes.

Snoozy

• sabastious
    sabastious
    To those that think I posted this trying to get attention, I haven't. Don't even feel like you need to respond. I'm a fool. I accused people of rejecting me, when I was doing that very thing myself. Retarded...

Acting foolish is very far from being a fool. That's an important distinction.

Welcome back, and I applaud your bravery for letting bygones be bygones.

-Sab

• shamus100
    shamus100

Blech!!!!

• laverite
    laverite

Have I mentioned how much I love the title of this thread? The title of the thread is the funniest I have ever seen for a thread title EVER.

When someone has a sense of humor about themselves like that, you know they are humble. I think it's a great example for the rest of us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit