Namby-Pambyland boo hoo Drama Queen

by brotherdan 95 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Alright guys,

I'm going to suck up my pride, apologize to those that I offended, promise to not be insulting anymore, and let bygones be bygones. I know that there will be people here that will make fun of me coming back after such a dramatic exit (i.e. outlaw, j_woods, seamus, etc...) but I can take it. I was acting like a dramaqueen.

Say what you want, I'll say what I want. I won't let atheist comments bother me anymore. I realize that I need friends. As much as I wish I didn't, I do.

I will also focus on not talking about myself but being supportive to others that are going through their process as well. I know I'll get some negative comments about coming back, but so be it. Outlaw prophesied that I'd be back anyway...so well...here's to a non-false prophet.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I also think that "Namby-Pambyland boo hoo Drama Queen" was an awesome title for what I was doing. Touche'...

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welcome back Dan :)

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

let it all out man...welcome back

• Mad Sweeney
  • brotherdan
    brotherdan

To those that think I posted this trying to get attention, I haven't. Don't even feel like you need to respond. I'm a fool. I accused people of rejecting me, when I was doing that very thing myself. Retarded...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    I realize that I need friends. As much as I wish I didn't, I do.

Why on earth would you wish NOT to have friends?

Friends make us laught and cry, they challenge us and hopefully tell us when we are full of it.

Friends are a good thing Bro.

:)

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Well, you guys found some self confidence for me in Namby Pambyland.... :-)

I plead the 5th as to why I wish I didn't need friends...It'd be a trip back to the pity party for me.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Philippians 4:6-7 Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life. The Message Bible

Syl

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Cool! That means we can all get back to planning a weekend full of wine, women, and debauchery! (for me this translates into chips, dip, and 2 beers). I'm gettin' old.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit