Namby-Pambyland boo hoo Drama Queen

by brotherdan 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    .... ping ponging back in forth as to why you are right and everyone else is wrong doesn't have any merit ....

It does if you are wrong. It might be embarrassing when it happens in public, but you get over it, and learn something about yourself in the process.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Dude, I just read the first page, I always enjoyed yout posts, even when they went off on some tangent olr something I didn't agree on fully. We all need friends, don't be so hard on yourself, maybe thicken up that skin a little more, but regardless, I'm here for ya! We all need a listening ear and leaving the WTS is a mental, emotional, spiritual and sometimes physical strain.

Welcome back buddy, I knew you would be returning.

Oh ya, instead of taking shots AT you at your house party, how about we do some shots of your favorite liquor?! Sound alright?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Just thought this might have some context, given the current events...

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think the Watchtower did get one thing right when some time back around 1990 they prophecied that some day even the lowly janitor would have their own a cell phone, not just obnoxious yuppies in bars.....

Maybe that wasn't them.......probably someone else said that.

• james_woods
    james_woods

You may be thinking about Andy Warhol, I quit.

But, it has been about 15 minutes or so -

• I quit!
    I quit!

I do believe Andy got more things right that the boys in Dubland but then again most of us have a better track record at predicting things than the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit