Namby-Pambyland boo hoo Drama Queen

by brotherdan 95 Replies latest jw friends

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Oh Dan, I am very very glad you came back. I missed you...

• Think About It
    Think About It

Man, I was hoping this would happen. That is fantastic Dan. Way to redeem yourself.

Think About It

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm sorry that you won't kiss the monkey, Dan. I won't follow you around nor bring up the old payment thing - there are two sides to each story, I know. There are plenty of fish here, and I wish you good fishing. There needs to be more drama here, and I'm pleased you can provide it. It's needed a shot in the arm, lately and wow! You're the shot. :)

P.S. This is what I would have done to you, darling.... ;D

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW`s Next Prophecy..

"There will be Cold Beer in my Frige..For this Evening"..

http://sp5.fotolog.com/photo/53/38/89/jose_pakins8/1208807316_f.jpg

"PROPHECIES"..

"OUTLAW-2.....WBT$-0"..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Rank&FileGuy
    Rank&FileGuy

Glad to see you back Dan, I've always enjoyed your comments.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oops.....Double Prophecy

........................... ...OUTLAW

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

You'd better be sure what I have and have not done with monkies before you offer yourself so freely Shamus!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Not kissing you now - you've made the monkey sad.... :*( The monkey will go away and weep, thinking of what could have been, but what surely shall never be.... ** sniff **

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

P.S - I am still taking care of the whole Zid/payment for books thing. I get paid tonight and the books will be in the mail (with tracking) first thing monday. Geeze what a mess this was...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Whatever, there's always two sides to each story. Now we've got yours. :)

When she gets paid, Shamus will be your uncle.

Oh how did we get so off topic, I think we should kiss and be properly introduced.... kiss me, I am loving! :D Come to me darling, kiss the monkey. I will not hurt or tatter you.... ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit