Window Washers

by dontplaceliterature 131 Replies latest jw experiences

• Farkel
    Farkel

yesidid,

:Farkel is yet to be accused of being loving.

:Sad, very, very sad.

Were you aware that pity is one of the most evil and sinister of emotions? It is condescending, patronizing and self-righteous at the same time.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Farkel

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Using the term "window washer" or "janitor" on this site is meant to be derogatory.

JDW

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    Most of the congregation could not read beyond the second or third grade.

Where the hell was this?

JDW

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

@Farkel, since when did being a long time member of a faceless forum give you the right to be anything? I don't doubt that you are extremely intelligent, and deserve a certain amount of respect for that. But what goes around comes around. You are no better than the power hunger higher-ups inside of The Watchtower Org. if you think you can bully anyone on this forum, regardless of their length of membership, simply because you're old and bitter, and have more time on your hands to research nifty quotes on the internet. I'm sorry that you are too bitter about your life as an ex-JW that you can't let go after all these years, and that you feel the need to condescend anyone who disagrees with your viewpoint or that you happen to view as "inexperienced" in an effort to boost your own ego.

Whatever you were put through as a Jehovah's Witness and/or after your exit is not anyone in this forums fault, so stop taking your anger out on everyone by trying to dominate them to the point of embarassing yourself. If you don't have anything CONSTRUCTIVE to add to the thread, I suggest you save your posts for another topic.

Long time poster or not, I know an asshole when I see one.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Dontplaceliterature,

I have enjoyed all your posts.

You seem an iintelligent reasonable person.

I do hope Farkel takes note of your post 28 and stops embarrassing himself further.

The sad part is Farkel spoke of how his mother alienated himself and others, but

he does not see that he is doing the exact same thing himself, at least on this board.

y

• Farkel
    Farkel

: You are no better than the power hunger higher-ups inside of The Watchtower Org. if you think you can bully anyone on this forum, regardless of their length of membership, simply because you're old and bitter, and have more time on your hands to research nifty quotes on the internet. I'm sorry that you are too bitter about your life as an ex-JW that you can't let go after all these years, and that you feel the need to condescend anyone who disagrees with your viewpoint or that you happen to view as "inexperienced" in an effort to boost your own ego.

"You are no better than the power hunger higher-ups inside of The Watchtower Org."

"old and bitter"

"more time on my hands."

"too bitter about your life"

"taking your anger out on everyone"

"I know an asshole when I see one."

Yet you look in the mirror every day and every single day you miss an obvious one.

As I said, you don't know me at all, yet you are arrogant enough to judge me like this with only a few weeks of being on this board.

You embarrass yourself with your own premature judgmental comments lack of self-reflection, you clueless twit.

Farkel

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

In my former congregation, let me try to count up the janitors and window-washers:

Myself - janitor (3 years, 1995 - 1998)

Presiding Overseer (entire family at times): janitors and window washers

School Overseer - Window Washer

School Overseer's wife - Window Washer

Two senior pioneers - janitors part time

Newer pioneer who started same year as me - janitor part time

Older crazy sister - janitor

Maybe one or two more perhaps, this is all I can remember at the moment.

-MF31-

• Farkel
    Farkel

yesidid,

:The sad part is Farkel spoke of how his mother alienated himself and others, but he does not see that he is doing the exact same thing himself, at least on this board.

You know, before I started writing my story, I thought that someone like you would use my sharing some very personal things and then turn them on me and then judge me and condemn me because of them.

So, because of you, I tip my hat. I will not continue with the rest of my story. I just see people like you doing more of the same: condemning and judging. I'm sure that makes you very happy. People like you who condemn me for the very little you know about me are the quickest ones to judge me.

Farkel

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I was a window washer/pioneer. It was highly competitive and the pay wasn't good. Iknew about a half dozen others including a couple from Ireland who did it.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Okay... I don't know if I have ever actually typed a curse on this site, but really... what the hell is wrong with you people!!!???

Farkel's instructions are the best thing on this thread.

Frankly, I think you folks ought to take a deep breath and pay attention. That is the nicest thing I could think of to say at the moment.

Oh! And one more thing. Farkel, you ROCK, Sir! Forever and ever.

Amen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit