DEMONS

by Band on the Run 64 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

For what it`s worth,you make up your own mind about it.When I was first interested, 1960`s I was lying in bed with all this new information going around in my head and the sound of the clock tick tick tick seemed to get louder and louder,I thought that`s not normal!!I prayed to Jehovah,thinking it was demons.It went quiter,I thought am I imagining this ? So I backed off and let this tick tick ticking get louder again,which it did.Then I got really scared and prayed even harder asking forgiveness for testing God.

Also b4 I became a JW when I was a teenager 17/18 a freind of mine told me that if you tied a gold ring with a cotton thread,and held it over a picture of a dead person/ living person,the ring would either swing like a pendulum,back and forth or swing round like a circle /merry go-round.I swear it happened,though I can`t remember which was which for which condition.While I was a witness I would never do it,since I`ve left I still haven`t tried it.

Do I still have hang ups? I dont think so

Am I superstisous? again I dont think so

I claim to be an agnostic leaning towards atheism,am I deluding myself? You tell me .

smiddy

• ranmac
    ranmac

a theory,

we can all agree that there are creatures beyond our physical, vibrational and energetic realm that must exist. Also, when you add our limited knowledge and psychological experiences to the mix, our opinions are limited and weak at best. We dont know shit. By all means we should discuss ideas. But thats all they are. Ideas.

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask
    we can all agree that there are creatures beyond our physical, vibrational and energetic realm that must exist. Also, when you add our limited knowledge and psychological experiences to the mix, our opinions are limited and weak at best. We dont know shit. By all means we should discuss ideas. But thats all they are. Ideas.

No, we can't all agree. I sure don't. There is absolutely no evidence that there are creatures beyond our physical etc realms. Not a shread. Nothing whatsoever. And they are not opinions if they are based on evidence. When you refer to "we" not knowing shit, I trust you are speaking for yourself.

I claim to be an agnostic leaning towards atheism,am I deluding myself? You tell me .

You can answer your own question by asking yourself another question. Do you believe in the paranormal?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

People see what they're looking for. Watch this clip and follow the instructions as closely as you can. Count the passes the white team makes. Watch carefully and make sure you count every pass the white team makes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I'm sorry, but some of the experiences of demon activity is pretty hilarious. Any person that has studied psychology can tell you the how and why you 'thought' you saw, felt or heard something.

A couple weeks ago my mother (active JW) said I should be afraid of Satan and his demons. I told her directly, I don't fear Satan or his demons, they have no control over me. She said I would be very careful with saying that. I asked Why? You think Satan or one or many of his demons is going to show up and do something? She said, Yes! I just laughed and said, if Satan or his demons show up I have a few questions I like to ask them about the 'rebellion in heaven'. She just shook her head and walked away.

It's silly!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I believe in demons. One of the bastards drank my holy water. I'm gonna have to train him to drink from the toilet instead.

W

• Violia
    Violia

This thread is offically over . According to the rules when the name of Hitler has been envoked, it is over.( Godwin's law, look at wiki) see Lion Cask's post.

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

An excellent example, Mad Sweeney. No, I did not see the gorilla.

(I do hope you appreciate the compliment. It uses up one of the three posts I'm allowed over the next 5 hours. I assume the powers that be will allow me more than 10/24 hours at some point or another.)

cya around

LC

Edit: (don't want to use up my penultimate post) Yes, Violia but Godwin's Law says when the thread becomes about Hitler it is officially over. The mention of Hitler is in reference to a comment about an avatar, a response to which remains to be seen.

• heathen
    heathen

I've seen demons plenty of times and they are real and they will try to spook you out of your skin . My last encounter was a total freak out with a full body freaky looking one trying to attack me . I wouldn't criticize anyone for discussing it.

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

The thing I like best about this time of year are all the fruitcakes. They're ubiquitous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit