These are good people

by Retrovirus 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

(early ancestors where observably complex civilisations not ape-like brutes from the evolution theory)

Wrong again. Early ancestors were not ape-like. They were proto-human-like. Get your facts straight, Reniaa. However, are you saying there were observably complex civilisations prior to the Garden? I realise this cannot be, but it sure sounds like it.

Evolutionists cling to what they do know while ignoring the glaring problems

Such as?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nickolas..

There is no doubt in my mind..You can Roast debator/Reniaa..

You should expect a lot of Squealing thou..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_D9-UNHOvATc/TDDqvUD7_lI/AAAAAAAAA0c/fsquZc4o9fQ/s1600/roast+pig.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• debator
    debator

Hi Nickolas

Word games again? "Proto-human-like" that is just a way of saying "okay they weren't brutish ape-like but we can still say they weren't as complex as us" but that one is losing weight too because they are finding these so-called proto-humans to be increasingly complex as us. And still a glaring lack of the brutish ape-like ancestor they apparently came from.

• moshe
    moshe

Debator said:

Majority belief does not equate to truth! Yours is a very weak argument

then a couple of paragraphs later he contradicts himself!

Jesus maybe doubted as God's son by people but most historians recognise that the established evidence supports he was a real live person that existed.

Apparently, a majority concensus (even one that is totally fabricated out of thin air) is just fine for a JW when it supports their flimsy arguments- but you won't win the prize by staying with the losing WT team that, has had a 100% perfect score in false predictions for over 100 years.

The audience agrees! - JWs are liars and fools, who ignore the facts about the WT org.

• debator
    debator

Hi moshe

I said "established evidence" that isn't majority opinion but archaeological data and historical reference material. How do we know any historical figure existed? We have written, stored, carved data etc on them from various sources. There is ample proof of this to support Jesus's literal existence as a person, in fact a lot more than a good number of popular historical figures have but we still doubt he exists? why?

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Hi Debator,

your words seem to be accepting of the ridiculous claim on this forum that they are a cult when demonstrably they are not

I must respectfully ask you again - which words? Where did I say this?

Evolution is tricky... firstly because it removes itself from Abiogenesis

Evolution is a theory, not a centipede. How can it remove itself from anything? And yes, abiogenesis is another theory.

Next because in many ways it is just renaming God's incredibly designed processes and uses them as proof

No, I agree that renaming something is not proof of anything. What about some facts?

species jumping, the odds involved of chance happenings from the cellular to complex mechanisms. the unpalatability of "chaos",

Please explain what i should understand "species jumping" and "the unpalatability of 'chaos'" to mean. Also, bear in mind that the theory of evolution does not claim that speciation is random or directed by chance, but by natural selection. If you need this explained further, please let me know.

The current population of the world fitting the Bible time frame mathematically and not evolution time frame which would make us vastly unpopulated given the millions of years involved against propagation of the species

It would help if you could provide a source for this, please. Why are we vastly underpopulated?

I'll follow up on the rest later; overlong posts are too confusing.

Thanks for the discussion so far and look forward to your next post.

Retro

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Moshe..

debator/Reniaa..

Is it so difficult for you to answer Questions from Nickolas..

As usual you reply,but don`t answer..

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

As usual you reply,but don`t answer...

Answering a question with logic takes brain power...

Take from that what you will.

• OBVES
    OBVES

You are udderly wrong . Come on! They are true christians and if we live in the endtimes they had to come up with something ! True christian's lives should revolve around the prediction dates .

Just read the New Testament how much is about the end of the world written there.

My life from the year 1972 revolved a lot around the predictions of the end of the world.

I made predictions for 1991 AD,1994 AD,1999 AD,2000 AD,2001 AD,2004 AD,2005 AD and now have the best of all previous the year 2011 AD.

I have not changed my religion since I abandoned my catholic religion in 1974 AD. I am happy with my religion as it is based on the Bible and I defend Jehovah's Witnesses .Before I used to attack them .They are clearly the best christian organization. And the only one that now counts .

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Please explain what i should understand "species jumping" and "the unpalatability of 'chaos'" to mean.
    Also, bear in mind that the theory of evolution does not claim that speciation is random or directed by chance,
    but by natural selection. If you need this explained further, please let me know.....Retrovirus

It has been explained many times to debator/Reniaa..

Evolution is based on "Survival of the Fittest",not "Random Chance"..

debator/Reniaa never lets Facts,get in the way of her Beliefs..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit