GB Member Barr dies

by Red Piller 116 Replies latest jw friends

• St George of England
    St George of England

I wonder what will happen to his wife now? According to a post on here recently she does not live in Brooklyn but lives 'very comfortably' in the T & C Islands. Probably she doesn't like the Brooklyn weather!

George (in a very cold England)

• Borgia
    Borgia

Life after people .....

I just imagine in some future that some historian will try to figure out what the hell these people had in common. I think the hypothesis will go the direction of a home for elderly and disadvantaged.

Again I'm reminded of Jesus words that heaven and earth will pass sooner than his words .... I guess the above is living proof of that ... keep waiting!

Cheers

Borgia

• Podobear
    Podobear

Jook.... I don't think you will find that Jack was on the GB when the Malawi brothers and sisters were raped and tortured. That time was horrific by any human standard and instigated by a notorious Methodist Minister and Prime Minister, Hastings Banda.

Facts Jookie, facts.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Pod the UN demanded that the Malawians had to be in possession of a this ID card as they were receiving aid from them and this card ensured a simple way of letting these people receive the aid, Snowbird revealed this in a thread some time ago. If the repercussions of the unspeakable torment these people suffered as a result of Banda's henchmen because of the stupid banning of owning one by the GB then it would have been a sensible idea to own one. The JW's in Malawi have only their selves to blame.

Even if my time line is slightly out of sink the old shit still presided during his reign that included the biggest child abuse scandal to afflict any church in the world, kept secret the UN scandal, and kept quiet while tens of thousands of kids and babies had to die due to stupid parents denying them blood, as I said earlier a nice guy or not he still has blood on his hands, hope he rots in hell with the rest of the perverts that he served with.

If he was such a great guy why didn't he come out with Franz in 1980 if he had more would have followed and the horror's of this evil cult would have been changed for the better for years to come.

• antes8080
    antes8080

with barr death i think is time for more minorities for the GB, some latin or asian GB members

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Barr was like a friendly, happy lapdog under the authoritative hand of others.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

with barr death i think is time for more minorities for the GB, some latin or asian GB members

It was time for that 50 years ago.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I wouldn't wish any such thing on minorities. They have enough problems just being in the minority.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

exactly OTWO, it's so institutional racist it beggars belief.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I wouldn't wish any such thing on minorities. They have enough problems just being in the minority.

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit