I love Christmas, too!!!!

by ziddina 109 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

cat buttI love this one...

• ziddina
    ziddina

I'm going to go for a walk and look at Christmas lights!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

THERE!!! Now this thread - NewBorn's thread - looks the way it should have!!!

My job here is done... Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

[and now I'm off to create a different thread for those Gawd-D*mned Grinches!!!]

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Ya know something, I feel warm too. And fuzzy. Ziddinna I love you. Your a wonderful person with a heart full of endless potential of beauty.

Tammy on the other hand is angelic. She's pure and beautiful. Christmas is ok in my book. wow I feel good tonight. The world isnt' a bad place. I just needs reevaluated. thats all. And christamans will brin g the world back on tis proper acis. its not tilted properly. its only 208 degrees west of farienheit 911. once everything is orotated on its prporper axix, it will all become natrual again. Right Tammy< She's beautiful. Both she and broken promises, and dysserngy, and mrsjones, and Shelby with her crazy azz, and sylvia who is a queen. ynot is wonderful too. I'd marry her if shd want alraeady marrid. ynot will be the woman who brdns down the WT. it will bee eronic. that a woman bround down the watchtowlser.

I'm sleepy, but i dontwant to got co sleep. i justwant to chat allllnicht ling. sincrelrly, , , , , Misdlerylovesledlders. g'niihgg.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Awwwww did Misery have too much eggnog? *tuck tuck*

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Inwcwe xwlwrated cirhrsmats, but it dont hatie ie. heres come kienttens...look

wwawwwww

goniehgt everyoby myrrry chricmas from mle.comany

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

MLE's post = funniest post of the year!!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Broken Promises, I think I love you.

• tec
    tec

Misery made my night. So adorable :) I'm glad you're feeling all warm and fuzzy and lovable.

Zid - awesome thread, lol!

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit