I love Christmas, too!!!!

by ziddina 109 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

As Newborn said,

"This will be my third Christmas and I love it!!! I love buying gifts to my friends and family (those who are out) . I love the athmosphere and the decorations.

And best of all, this year I've got a boyfriend to experience it all with.

It's been 2 years though, with not a single word from my sister

Have you started buying your Christmas gifts yet?

Love Newborn..."

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And as Stephen said,

"Christmas is cool :)

My 8 year old loves it and my wife becomes like an 8 year old around this time of year also (she loves it too) ;)

We celebrate Jesus' birth, death and physical resurrection every day. However, the 25th is special all round.

Just need to stock up on some candles for His birthday cake :)

http://notthelatimes.com/assets/photos/jesuscake.jpg

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen "

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And as Hecklerboy said,

"Same here. I absolutely love Christmas. Even though I don't really believe in God anymore I love this time of year. Everyone is happy and I love giving gifts. I really put allot of thought into what gift to give and try my best to make sure it's a personal gift.

I was recently in Santa Claus, IN. Cool little town with an awesome Christmas Shoppe. "

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And as Heaven said,

" I have started my shopping. Am trying to decide what to get my neighbours since they have been so nice in helping me this past year. I was thinking a nice gift basket or maybe a gift card to a restaurant.

I also love the unique things they bring out at this time of year.... check out these game pens from The Added Touch:

Game Pens "

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And as Crapola said,

"I love it. Have already wrapped several gifts. Love giving gifts!"

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And as WTWizard said,

"My idea is to contribute the light and decoration show. I am looking at the possibility of transitioning from serious amateur to professional--if only Osama Obama and his DUMP-o-CRAPs would take their damn regulations and tax traps the fxxx out of my way. That way, I could make some serious money--some of the best professionals can make more than $100,000 in just three months' time.

At least I can light up my apartment common area and practice rigging up the lights the ways the pros do it. It makes everyone else feel better (which is more than can be said about field circus), and takes about the same amount of time as attending the boasting sessions would have (if that). And now I am seeing a few other tenants making attempts to decorate their own common areas--until the one day some dingbat Jehovah's Witlesses move in and make a stink to the apartment manager, nothing will be done to stop it. "

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And as Sabasteous said,

"I am still having a hard time separating the Christ from the Christmas. As of now I am not celebrating it until I can get over that hump.

-Sab"

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And as Laverlite said,

"I love Christmas. My kids love Christmas. We celebrate it not because of Christ, but because it's a fun secular holiday to us. I LOVE the decorations, the trees (I put them all over my house), the yummy food, seeing the kids squeel with delight as they open their presents, the songs, the cozy snuggly bedtimes all warm and cozy reading stories, the fires in our fireplaces (we have a ridiculously huge house), and I could go on and on and on...We just have FUN with it. "

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And as Heaven said,

"'I am still having a hard time separating the Christ from the Christmas. As of now I am not celebrating it until I can get over that hump.'

-Sab

I look at it as a time to show those you care about how much you love them. Christ was about love. It is also a time to help those less fortunate which is also something Christ taught. You could start with these 2 ideals and work from there."

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And as WarmAsASunned said,

"hey good for you, i hope you have many, many more great christmases with your family, friends and your new boyfriend.

oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS XXX "

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit