I love Christmas, too!!!!

by ziddina 109 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

And Josie hit this one out of the ball park...

You serious? You can do that all year. You can buy someone a gift whenever you please. You can have fun watching the kids get excited when they're trying to find the toy in a cereal box.

Still touting the jw party line about the holidays, aren't ya? No wonder you're so cranky. ....."

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And Poopsiecakes said,

Newborn, continue to enjoy this time of the year darlin...I think it's fun too ..."

And she's RIGHT!!

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And Deceived commented...

" Love Christmas season too, not about the gifts at all though!!! It just seems so cheery and I love rituals and tradition. We surely can't be doing that everyday.

Come on cheer up those who hate Christmas, don't be a Grinch or a Scrooge.........its just not Healthy to not have fun and enjoy sometimes!!..."

Like Deceived said...

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And Palmtree67 said,

"I live in an area where many people are working away from home and away from their families. I am astounded at the number of my friends who make a point of inviting these family-less- for- the- holidays ones over for dinner and friendship on X-mas day.

When I was a JW, if we got invited out once a year, it was something special! ..."

You must live in an area with a lot of heart...

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And now for some "Christmas" [WINTER SOLSTICE] cheer...

Which is what I celebrate, anyway... The Winter Solstice has been celebrated for thousands of years BEFORE the bible was ever written...

Naner naner boo boo!!

Ah, Winter!!! The cold, pristine beauty!!!

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

In winter, every evergreen is a Christmas tree....

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

"And then, there are real Christmas [Winter Solstice] trees....

x

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Awwww....... Now I feel all warm and snuggly...

• ziddina
    ziddina

And Mrs. Jones - Josie, said,

" 'Awwww....... Now I feel all warm and snuggly...'

Me too! Now I'm jonsing for the white Christmas I used to know in Indiana! ...."

I wanna white Christmas this year, too!!! Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yeah, Josie, I know what you mean...

Even here in Denver, we don't always get a white Christmas - in fact, I think our statistical average is once every 5 years....

A person has to be in the mountains to actually have a white Christmas, nearly every year...

But - we often have white Januarys, Februarys, and Marchs!!!

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit