Did Moshe kick @ss in field service today?

by moshe 92 Replies latest members private

• moshe
    moshe

Thanks OutLaw!

I didn't plan on how the day's events would unfold, except for bringing along that photocopy of the 1984 WT cover, I was totally at their mercy.

I will not tempt fate again- the next car group might be my undoing.

• moshe
    moshe
    But from where I'm sitting right now, I would probably be happy that someone cared enough to try and help me out.

Tec, some ex-Jws have the "screw all JWs", I don't care what happens to them, I am going to do what is in my interest- let them find their own way out of the KH. I have felt a little selfish in deliberately ignoring public opportunities to go up to JWs and tell them what is wrong- obviously, deception is needed for an ex-JW to talk to a JW. Retirement from JW street work continues as planned.

I'm not mad at JWs, nor do I feel sorry for the adults anymore. Kids, yes and the ones who are killed over the false WT blood dogma and the broken homes JWs cause. My 90 minutes in FS has told me not much has changed in 25 years at the KH- except the demographics of the JWs. They are conditioned to obey the WT authority and I see little hope for the longterm adult JWs. The generation change should have done it, but the JWs have embraced it. I think they even demanded the extension of the 1914 generation from Bethel, in order to give them another 20-30 years to put off facing the reality of their sorry, pathetic, wasted JW lives.

• Think About It
    Think About It

My 90 minutes in FS has told me not much has changed in 25 years at the KH- except the demographics of the JWs. They are conditioned to obey the WT authority and I see little hope for the longterm adult JWs. The generation change should have done it, but the JWs have embraced it. I think they even demanded the extension of the 1914 generation from Bethel, in order to give them another 20-30 years to put off facing the reality of their sorry, pathetic, wasted JW lives.

This could end up being one of the most profound statements made on this board.

Think About It

• wasblind
    wasblind

Maybe I should have started this on another thread, but since it was brought up on this thread that Moshe

was deceitful, I feel that it is on this thread, I will show exactly how the WT decieves the public

Example: Sept 1, 2010 WT, public edition States on page 13 :

" You have nothing to fear in examining your religious beliefs" they also state on this page: "Yes, even though a certain religious teaching seems to be inspired-or to come from God- it is still the course of wisdom to examine the scriptures to make sure before accepting it as true_ John 8:31,32."

In the Sept 15, 2010 WT, study edition for Witnesses only on page 13 paragraph 8 states: "This spiritual food is based on Gods word. Thus, what is taught is not from men but from Jehovah."

Does this mean you can now examine the GB ? NO

Does this mean you can make sure of all things before you accept what they teach as true in the Organization ? NO

Is this being deceitful ? HELL YEA !!!!!

Do two wrongs make it right ? NO

BUT IT SURE MAKE IT EVEN AS HELL

• moshe
    moshe

Wasblind- this is absolutely true and it needs it's own thread- cut and past it to start a new topic. More discussion is needed and desired!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Got ya Moshe

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Tec,

I hope you don't think My statement is aimed at you, it is most definitley not

and neither is my colorful language, Just so you know, I have always thought

of you as a sweet heart and a very kind poster

((((((( TEC )))))))

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Moshe: You have Huspa (spelling) I've only read of about a few dozen xjw's over the years. that really go out of their way , and try to make a difference, like some of the leaders of this site and other x jw sites. they put their money where their mouths are. I enjoy the angle you hit jw's with ( there are very few jewish xjw's) just like Jack Benny. You set them for the PUNCH LINE them hammer them, or shamoose them into a false sense of security. Then drop lite sounding cluster bombs, that jw's don't feel till they get home and think about what the hell hit them without realizing they were made fools of. Thats a true art you have and few have it. Jw's have to be wary if you stop to help them with a flat tire or try to help you with your car hood up. I take my hat off to you for going in FEILD SERV. with these dopes and holding it together for 2 hours. If more x jw's had bra$$ ball$ like you and stood up their jw gestapo elders. the wt would fall one day faster than in ONE GENERATION...

• tec
    tec

I'm not hurt or insulted in any way, Wasblind. It would never even have occurred to me that you were using colorful language directed at me - unless you specifically said so :) I can't say that I agree, but I understand - hence my mixed feelings on this thread. (I assume you meant 'evening out the playing field' and not 'getting even')

So no worries.

Moshe -

I have felt a little selfish in deliberately ignoring public opportunities to go up to JWs and tell them what is wrong- obviously, deception is needed for an ex-JW to talk to a JW

I think your motives are pure, and I get that this is your way. No judgment here, truly. Unless you're hurting someone with your actions. (Whatever happened to those stories you had started a long time ago, about your experiences?)

Tammy

• Ding
    Ding

It's easy to get discouraged at all the JWs who put on blinders and follow the organization no matter what anybody shows them or tries to show them.

The best way to keep going is to focus on those who DO care about the truth about "the truth."

Look at the number of people on this board who had no idea about the 1975 fiasco until those of us who lived through it told them about it and documented it.

All we can do is share what we know.

What JWs do with it is up to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit