Did Moshe kick @ss in field service today?

by moshe 92 Replies latest members private

• moshe
    moshe

Well, my curiosity was satisfied. JWs are just as pathetic as I expected them to be. Going through the motions, dragging their butts out in FS. However, the Spanish and French crowd seemed lively, animated and almost eager to get out the dorr and start witnessing. It has been suggested that is where the growth for the WT is- anywhere but English speakers. 3 JWs out of 2 congs of English speakers was better than last year they said-

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

So, how did they react to YOU?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Which suit did you wear? The purple one or the hippie one?

• moshe
    moshe

Here is my car group. They were as close to lifer JWs as you can get. The sister had been in the KH since 1966 when she was six years old. Brother on the left was old enough to retire, but was still working ( can't afford to retire) the brother on the right was in his 70's- retired from a factory.

• asilentone
    asilentone

The brothers are acting little bit suspiciously.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Maybe there's more hope for the English speakers?

• moshe
    moshe

I was dressed in sport shirt and tie- I fit right in. They were very friendly- what KH doesn't need experienced brothers? If they were rude to me, they knew I would just go down the road to a friendlier KH. Apparently they had a big loss of families two years ago when the construction work crashed in FL. Just as I expected, my cover story about checking out the area for a winter seasonal rental was well received.

• moshe
    moshe

The bro on the left was the elder- he was pretty uptight- totally bald- hence the hat. I told a joke- everyone laughed but him

Do you know there are three kinds of hair bro?

parted, unparted and you have the third type--- departed! Like I said he wasn't the life of the party,

• designs
    designs

Did you dust off an old presentation to give or wing it with a new one.

• moshe
    moshe

I asked them three times to pose for the picture- he was the holdout- finally he turned just enough to show his face- maybe it was a witness protection thing- All I got out of him was that he worked in a restaurant and wasn't able to retire due to finances- he also seemed to not enjoy the topic about people who were $100 grand upsidedown on their mortgage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit