Did Moshe kick @ss in field service today?

by moshe 92 Replies latest members private

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I have a lovely daughter in law who is still "in" she could just as well been a victim of your little prank.....ExWhyZee

Where are the Victims`s?..

Who Suffered?..

Do you have pictures of the Dead Bodys?..

LOL!!..

Moshe is a little Crazy,but he did`nt hurt anyone..

I think it`s a great Practical joke..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• moshe
    moshe

I had an interesting discusion about blood transfusions in the car going back- I told them a Jew asked, will a blood transfusion save the life of a starving man and why do Jews accpet blood transfusions?

It was obvious they had no understanding of Jewish laws- they switched the topic to Acts 15:20- abstain from blood.

I threw this in like an householder might ask---can we really say we abstain from blood if we accept blood fractions? just what did that sentence mean to 1st century Christians. Suppose someone said abstain from sky? Would you understand what he meant? - this went on for 5-10 minutes round and round, until it finally dawned on me why they didn't undertsand the logical points I had been making, ie, They believe that abstain means abstain from blood transfusions, but not abstain from blood fractions, because the GB says so.

• asilentone
    asilentone

exwhyzee, you will have PM soon.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Exwhyzee, I think that most can respect your view. I am not trying to blast you at all my friend. But think about what you just said about the JW's not really knowing who they are sitting next to in the car.....or at the meetings.....or the assembly......do you really know who your DD is in FS with this weekend? Do they have a past, are they pure JW's or doubters or closet apostates? Or child molsters? That just struck me when I read your comment. Moshe didn't do anything to hurt them. They know no differently. Have you ever poked some fun at someone and they never found out?

Those JW's sure poke fun at people who oppose them, call them goats, damn them to destruction. It is human nature to point out differences or to shed light on something amusing if the subject is relevant.

Is it the picture that is bothering you so much? Or is the fact he went to a few doors, said nothing to the householder, and asked the sister some questions? Moshe didnt ridicule anyone or make anyone feel they were a jackass, no one was embarassed or humiliated. All and all I think the expiriment went ok. Please do not think I am picking on you, I am just stating my opinion, as you have.

• moshe
    moshe
    these well meaning folk

These well meaning folk, as you call them, will show up at the hospital and try to convince a parent to refuse a life saving blood transfusion for their minor child. Is the murder of thousands of JWs over a false WT dogma not important? The JWs are not nice people, they are dangerous and they can destroy a family. That innocent WT bible study can turn into a broken home in less than a year- I have personally seen it happen. Since some ex-JWs have family still in the KH, their loyalties can be divided over that issue- it's called spirtual blackmail.

What about you ewhyzee- have you told your lovely JW daughter you have been a loyal member of an apostate forum? Honesty and truth you want from me- have you confessed the truth about your apostate activities to all your JW family? Would hiding that fact not be taking advantage of well meaning JWs, as you call them?

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Lay off Moshe. He's taking part in a life saving work. A few questions here and there, a few seeds planted. We should all do this.

I just couldn't set foot in another KH again without producing projectile vomit.

He's a better man than me.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jws think that they are equiped for door to door sales of their religion. However, they aren't, and moshe showed this. It's just that the average person is even less equiped to deal w a jw. If everyone knew the truth about 'the truth', jws would look like the jwbots that they are, unarmed, defenseless, in a war that they have declared.

S

• chickpea
    chickpea

hey, no harm, no foul....

ballsy, and from this side of the screen,
    very enlightening about how tunnel
    visioned these sheeple really are!

showing up at a KH in NZ, with our
    bibles and song books got us fed
    and entertained each and every time...
    no one really knew if we were active
    (and we were) JWs or freeloaders....

however, we DID decline invites to service...
    we werent spending that kind of $$$ to sit
    in a car group!!

• moshe
    moshe
    I just couldn't set foot in another KH again without producing projectile vomit.

agreed, that is the common feeling and fear, too. Those well meaning folk at your friendly KH can sure turn into a mean bunch , when they find out you don't agree with all the current teachings from the WT.

• moshe
    moshe

My observation agrees with opinions that future WT growth will be anywhere but among English speakers. I noticed the English speaking KH side of the library had old WT books going back to the 30's- but nothing old on the Spanish or French side. They were so eager to get out into the field service- not like my tired group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit