Did Moshe kick @ss in field service today?

by moshe 92 Replies latest members private

• moshe
    moshe
    Did they Identify themselves as JW`s?..

You are right OutLaw! I never asked for proof that they were loyal JWs, I just assumed they were! I need to be more careful- if there is ever a next time---, ugh!

• pirata
    pirata

I'd probably remove the picture link. I don't think I'd like it if JW@CAFE posted my picture as an apostate.

• moshe
    moshe

I don't see what the problem is. These JWs never heard me say anything they probably haven't heard before. 1975 questions? Old and lame, to these lifer JWs I found out- didn't happen among the loyal JWs and the bad ones left in 1976- the KH got cleansed- what is wrong with that?. I filled up the car group- the JWs bombed on the people they talked to- one Bro was so dumb that he walked up to a house and rang the doorbell- of a house that had storm shutters covering the entire front door and window- "Uh, how will they answer the door", I asked the bro. He saw his error in judgement." I guess nobody is home"

I wanted to see their reactions and counter arguments when they had their guard down. I found out what I wanted to know. Retirement from the JW street work will continue as planned. The JWs are safe from Moshe interrupting their 7-11 corner store hangout. You can't waste your retirement looking for that one JW who doesn't wear a drool cup and will listen to you about the stupid and dangerous WT religion.

• moshe
    moshe

Done Pirata- no sense upsetting the newbies here. I deleted the pic from the album. At least I won't have to listen to the nay sayers- "show me the proof- you are making this up Moshe"

• moshe
    moshe

We were out for only one hour, I am guessing, because the FS stunk- come on JWs, do you think worldly people want to be bothered by Jws on Thanksgiving? At one not-at-home, I made the comment, "Maybe they are volunteering at a soup kitchen today- charities give out feel meals to the poor on Thanksgiving"

She had made an earlier negative comment about worldly holidays- Jah's people don't need a holiday to get together". I told her it was a secular holiday- not pagan, not religious, either. yes she said, "you're right, it's secular, not like that pagan Christmas".

One bro found out his bible study canceled out today- imagine that he wanted to be with his family for dinner.

• Ding
    Ding

They get to count their time whether it was productive or not...

• moshe
    moshe
    They get to count their time whether it was productive or not...

right you are Ding, AND they get to go to the next KH meeting and crow about how they were the only ones that showed up for FS- which implies the rest of the JWs are selfish, doing The thanksgiving thing like worldly people- even, gasp, going to a movie with their family. We showed everyone who the loyal ones are around here!

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Did they tell you they enjoyed working with you?

• life is to short
    life is to short

ezwhyzee

I see totally where you are coming from but the reason I am on this web sight why I know it is not the truth is because a "brother" moved into my hall who I knew for a fact was a child molester. I stupidly thought the elders would care and protect the flock and I told them what I knew to be a fact. One elder hung up the phone on me saying he would not listen to me as it was gossip, another elder yelled at me and I do me yelled at me demanding to know how did I know over and over while putting his finger in my face. The PO I thought believed me now I do not know for sure. I asked the elders did't they get a letter from the hall he moved from stating his past of child rape. NO! Thus I was made to feel I was in the wrong etc because if he did have such a past of rapping kids would not his past hall have told my body. They did not get ANY LETTER on this brother only on his wife and youngest daughter. I asked the elders why have you not gotten any LETTER ON HIM! They elders were like well the body from his past hall is probably busy. NOT THAT BUSY. Call his past hall and ask if I am telling you the truth. My elders did not do it for three months.

So I went to the courthouse and police station and got his PUBLIC records myself they were worse they I could have even imagined. They clearly said he had rapped two little girls one being his own daughter and he was a sexual psychopath who had been in prison for ten years and on parole for another 10 years and that when he got off parole they still felt he was a huge threat to the community but he had done it time. Now these records are PUBLIC. The police would not have given them to me if they were not PUBLIC!

I thought stupidly now for sure the elders would believe me. I stupid I was. NO WAY would they believe me, even with the records, they would not even take them from me.

Now they send this child rapist "brother" with what the PO determines to be mature sisters who do not have a clue of his back ground, that he has a past of rapping kids. I have seen with my own eyes the PO sending him with this sweet trusting sister in her 50's who would never believe that this mas has such a past.

Also we have two paranoid schizophrenic brothers who hear voices that go door to door, the only way any of the ones in the car groups know that they are schizophrenic is because these brothers tell us that they are hearing voices. The elders have never told us.

So how safe is field service? I as a young girl I was sent with other young sisters to apartment housing in really bad neighborhoods by ourselves.

So ezwhyzee I see where you are coming from but we never know who is in our car group and who we are going to talk to at the door. I have had guns drawn on me many times been threatened, etc.

The elders will not protect us, really Jehovah demands us to put our lives in danger like we are going door to door. I just do not get it.

LITS

• life is to short
    life is to short

Sorry my spelling was bad again but this just frustrates me so much. So much guilt is put on us to go door to door every second of our lives but no thought is given to our safety and more importantly the householder. Who knew that JW's send convicted child molesters and paranoid schizophrenics to the publics door.

I never did till I saw it with my own eyes, it is to horrible to believe.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit